IGNORED

Ryan Taylor (Merged)

FanaticRed

If he works half as hard as those two the fans will like him we all know Ashton Gate loves a tryer who puts a shift in

Scott Brown and Brian Wilson were triers who both worked very hard but barely had a brain cell between them. Headless chickens springs to mind.

Scott Brown and Brian Wilson were triers who both worked very hard but barely had a brain cell between them. Headless chickens springs to mind.

Scott Browns goals helped keep us in league one.

Careful what you say, plenty of us are good friends with Scott Brown and take offence to outbursts like yours.

You have been warned.

Scott Browns goals helped keep us in league one.

Careful what you say, plenty of us are good friends with Scott Brown and take offence to outbursts like yours.

You have been warned.

He's stating an opinion ffs! No need for any "B-B-B' - 'Robbo bashing' :disapointed2se:

wilson suffers from the skuse syndrome decent in a number of postions but not fantastic in any,

None of us have seen Taylor play thats what I was trying to get at Robbo

About time we had a ginger in the side!

Really?! I mean, really...!?

I s'pose it worked for Scholes and United. And Liverpool and Fairclough. Or Arsenal and Parlour. Or even Bremner and Leeds.

Any other half decent gingers out there? Or maybe that should be another thread...

I think he's been spotted in an estate agents in Clifton for the 372 consecutive day. That fella needs to hurry up and buy a house!

none for sale curbs has them all,

Maybe he's in a tent on the village green with the mafia we have employed

"Millen was not available to comment on speculation linking him with Rotherham target man Ryan Taylor.

The Evening Post understands City's manager made an enquiry about the 23-year-old striker, but dropped his interest when Championship rivals Millwall tabled an offer. Taylor is expected to sign for the Lions this week."

Why? seems abit strange to make an enquiry about someone and then drop interest as soon as another club makes an offer? surely were more attractive than millwall?

If I was going to hazzard a guess I would think that city maybe getting closer to an agreement with Maynard which would put this guy a way down the pecking order...I hope I'm right!

That is unfair. Scott Brown was a little dynamo in midfield yet rarely had a chance. Wilson could be class on his day, personaly think he was better than Wolford is now

That is unfair. Scott Brown was a little dynamo in midfield yet rarely had a chance. Wilson could be class on his day, personaly think he was better than Wolford is now

yep scott brown was lively still baffled by the enigma that is woolford. maybe next season we will see the true woolford. not confident though

If so could we announce it over the weekend or will we hang on untill Monday?

I understand the Bolasie interview was done on the Friday and we were made to wait for Monday.

Absolutely no idea. He just said that apparently he agreed terms today. No more interesting than that I'm afraid.

Apparently Millen is in Portugal on a sightseeing trip this weekend ready for the 'tour' and wants to see Taylor on Monday morning before he signs?

(Got it from a news site somewhere but can't remember which one.....)

http://www.thisisbristol.co.uk/Bristol-City-close-signing-Rotherham-forward-Ryan/story-12786999-detail/story.html

Archived