IGNORED

London Riots

beaverface

Quite interesting that Sky News are reporting that the riot Police are nowhere to be seen in Hackney/Clapham/Peckham whilst looters continue to kick in, rob and burn down all the local businesses.

Yet get a small contingent of away fans at a football match and they're swarming like flies round....

I just wrote a reply on another thread saying the same thing. I think it's a clear case that football fans are White working class and the Police have no fear of cracking a few heads.

Now when it comes to inner city London they just stand back and watch 20 black lads set cars on fire.

Thugs are thugs no matter what your race or colour but the Police do seem inept or wary to tackle these criminals head on.

Think you're reading too much into it putting it down to race.

The police are influenced by the media, who went apeshit after the 'heavy-handedness' at the G20 protests. Most likely a fair few Met Bobbies out there now worried about going the same way as that fella who's been sent down for his part in it. Personally, I'd rather they were too heavy handed, if it gets the job done.

No I don't think. I don't think we have the same gang problem that they have in London or Birmingham.

To be fair the riots on Gloucester road showed we have people with this mentality in this city.. The Riots in St.pauls in the 80's again showed it..

Big City we live in, wouldn't suprise me at all if groups of people are at home tonight planning things..

Think you're reading too much into it putting it down to race.

The police are influenced by the media, who went apeshit after the 'heavy-handedness' at the G20 protests. Most likely a fair few Met Bobbies out there now worried about going the same way as that fella who's been sent down for his part in it. Personally, I'd rather they were too heavy handed, if it gets the job done.

Agree, I think the G20 protests have had a major influence on this entire debacle. These people don't deserve to be treated properly and the sooner the police/army are instructed to put a stop to this the better.

Just watching a clip from a journalist on SkyNEWS and the silly bint claimed she was "claiming back my taxes" No sweetheart, you're stealing things of value because you're a greedy chav who thinks these kinds of actions are in any way justified by the fact others are doing it.

The worst thing about all of this is the original peaceful protest was seemingly a very valid and sincere one, and that has been tarnished and his memory will forever be tainted by this sorry episode.

I've already been told about a meet at castle park tonight and on down to broadmead, not sure if this is true or not. Just saying what i've been told.

The castle park one i have just seen on Facebook funnily enough,have to wait and see but wouldn't suprise me at all if it was true

Oh right, i heard on blackberry messenger, i hope people aren't foolish enough to smash up our own city.

Trouble is they don't see it as Thier city like you and I , like the tossers in London don't see it as Thier capital , just a meal ticket ! And we just tolerate it

little bit of trouble in wolves earlier on. nothing on the scale of what has been seen in London or birmingham

thankfully it was not too bad. but once the gangs get together, this could be pretty awful.

granted it wont effect anyone except me on otib, but tonight, if people's facebook and twitter are to be believed, it only kicked off in wolves because people were getting away with it in Brum and people in wolves wanted to get in on it. As trains and buses in the midlands stopped, they could not get to brum to join in so they attacked areas in wolves. (in most cases, you wont notice any damage)

I urge the people back home in Bristol not to get involved in any of this.

I say bring the forces back and shoot the bastards on sight.

I bet Murdoch et al are rubbing their hands in glee. Their bs reporting and lies have caused this by misrepresenting the facts. Hope these rioters if they have to attack anywhere go towards the media.

I've already been told about a meet at castle park tonight and on down to broadmead, not sure if this is true or not. Just saying what i've been told.

Careful what you say - could be seen as provocative.

So mad this thugs are destroying our capital, would love to join a vigalanty group (as mentioned on other thread) And sort out what the police arnt or not allowed to . ( sorry for extremism , just so mad )

It is sickening. Was watching the live BBC feed last night, I was boiling up inside that nobody did 5h1t!. Gotta love how people stand ideally by at let this happen, then have the neck to moan when it's their shop that got burnt down...passively complicit gorping and mindless idiots taking the piss out of our country

These people are pure SCUM and I wish the Police could deal out beatings

This is what happens when you take away a Parents/Teacher/Police or even an adults right to hit kids where appropriate.

The government are so hypocritical, If I went out and got some lads together to counter these vandals we would end up doing time for GBH, so the alternative is to watch the dregs of society smash the place up?!!

It's ****** up.. It would be interesting to know the details of these scumbuckets, age, education etc.. So the government can deal better with the problem

Media report police said this guy shot at them. I reality police never said the man shot at them. Then the police are accused of lying and it kicks off. Doesn't help the police shot him dead in the first place granted. But media fan the flames and make a tidy profit while everyone else lives with the consequences

Archived