IGNORED

London Riots

beaverface

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-14464139

And here he is, The Mayor of London Rich Toff Boris bumbling in front of the cameras. Honestly how the f...k do these people end up with one of the top jobs in the country when he can hardly string a sentence together.

The man is a fool. It is beyond belief that he has that job.

If he wasn't part of Cameron's Bulingdon gang at Oxford I'm sure he wouldn't.

Newcastle United midfielder Joey Barton:

"This is what happens when uneducated people get bored, lack of education leads to violence....protesting about nothing"

Hmmm... Well he would know!!

Most intelligent words he's ever uttered.

To be fair to the bloke he comes across as very clever and seems to have grown up after his past misdemeanour's

I was about to post similar. I think the conception that he's a moron was made up by the papers and accepted as fact by the public.

If his twitter is anything to go by (in places), he's quite an intelligent bloke.

I can guarantee you, that if you handed one of these people a job on a plate they'd turn it down. They've got no desire to work or have the prestige of a decent job, they want things as easily as possible and they want it now, so if it involves criminal activity, then so be it.

At the moment, all the rioters are doing it for the thrill - nothing more, nothing less and nothing to do with economics (give or take one or two individuals who may want to work)

I blame the parents, and their parents. I also blame our molly coddling overly liberal society. I blame the internet, Facebook, PS3 and Xbox. I blame Bling consumerism and our fascination with coloured plastic made in China. I blame brain-dead Gangsta rappers who are just cocks. I blame schools for not smacking kids, Police for not smacking them and parents for not smacking them. You can throw general human rights in there too. I blame our spinless stance on immigration - we are a small proud Island ffs, not a dumping ground for the worlds hard done by. I blame Bush and his "war on terror". I blame over population of the world and Africa for constantly failing to sort its own shit out. I blame relegion and our tollorance of putting up with its utter nonsence for so long. I blame bankers profit and obsession with "growth" I blame smarmy overpaid lawyers and accountants who facilitate this robbery. I blame politicans who care more about remaining in power than the country's welfare. I blame Gordon Brown in particular who kept banging on that "its good for the economy" when ripping apart our culture and our identity. I blame Billionaires for being greedy rich *****s, especially Arabs and Russians, how is it "their" oil? Who the **** needs billions when so many billions have so little?

That'll do for now, but I'm just getting warmed up. I might join our resident Marxist's Proletarian revolution. **** this shit - This is my country, I'm British and proud. I call for a debate on our constitutional Monarchy, I want land redistributed for the true people of Britian, debts written off Rich Toff land owners giving up their inherited vast lands which they have no right to. It is time for change, otherwise its really is the end of humanity.

I blame the parents, and their parents. I also blame our molly coddling overly liberal society. I blame the internet, Facebook, PS3 and Xbox. I blame Bling consumerism and our fascination with coloured plastic made in China. I blame brain-dead Gangsta rappers who are just cocks. I blame schools for not smacking kids, Police for not smacking them and parents for not smacking them. You can throw general human rights in there too. I blame our spinless stance on immigration - we are a small proud Island ffs, not a dumping ground for the worlds hard done by. I blame Bush and his "war on terror". I blame over population of the world and Africa for constantly failing to sort its own shit out. I blame relegion and our tollorance of putting up with its utter nonsence for so long. I blame bankers profit and obsession with "growth" I blame smarmy overpaid lawyers and accountants who facilitate this robbery. I blame politicans who care more about remaining in power than the country's welfare. I blame Gordon Brown in particular who kept banging on that "its good for the economy" when ripping apart our culture and our identity. I blame Billionaires for being greedy rich *****s, especially Arabs and Russians, how is it "their" oil? Who the **** needs billions when so many billions have so little?

That'll do for now, but I'm just getting warmed up. I might join our resident Marxist's Proletarian revolution. **** this shit - This is my country, I'm British and proud. I call for a debate on our constitutional Monarchy, I want land redistributed for the true people of Britian, debts written off Rich Toff land owners giving up their inherited vast lands which they have no right to. It is time for change, otherwise its really is the end of humanity.

I blame the people who committed these acts of violence and looting.

I lifted this from another forum - says it all as far as im concerned.

Originally Posted by duckymallard viewpost.gif You want a cause? Okay I'll give you the cause.

There are a bunch of mindless yobs going about in our society who believe that this country owes them everything.

When they don't get want they want, they just go out and take it.

They do so, safe in the knowledge that if they wreck their own community then the Government (ie the taxpayers) will fix up everything.

They do so, safe in the knowledge that if they get caught, they'll get a Lawyer provided by Legal Aid (the taxpayer)

They do so, safe in the knowledge that said Lawyer will stand up in court and put forward a whole lot of fanny about them coming from a broken home, being out of work, not having a youth centre etc etc, as if this justifies their crimes.

They do so, safe in the knowledge that even if the court recognises that their story is a load of fanny, they'll get slapped on the wrist and sent back out to continue wrecking the communities they live in.

And why are they in a position to be so safe in their future criminal exploits - even as we saw tonight, to the extent of not bothering to hide their faces?

Because over the last 20 odd years a bunch of bleeding heart *****s have been looking for complex, complicated reasons for people behaving like arseholes, instead of recognising that in this wide and varied world, people can just be arseholesYou want a cause? Okay I'll give you the cause

There are a bunch of mindless yobs going about in our society who believe that this country owes them everything.

When they don't get what they want, they just go out and take it.

They do so, safe in the knowledge that if they wreck their own community then the Government (ie the taxpayers) will fix up everything.

They do so, safe in the knowledge that if they get caught, they'll get a Lawyer provided by Legal Aid (the taxpayer)

They do so, safe in the knowledge that said Lawyer will stand up in court and put forward a whole lot of fanny about them coming from a broken home, being out of work, not having a youth centre etc etc, as if this justifies their crimes.

They do so, safe in the knowledge that even if the court recognises that their story is a load of fanny, they'll get slapped on the wrist and sent back out to continue wrecking the communities they live in.

And why are they in a position to be so safe in their future criminal exploits - even as we saw tonight, to the extent of not bothering to hide their faces?

Because over the last 20 odd years a bunch of bleeding heart *****s have been looking for complex, complicated reasons for people behaving like arseholes, instead of recognising that in this wide and varied world, people can just be arseholes

the first person to be put before a magistrate in connection with these riots is a 31 year old teacher!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Intolerable

Probably because she was an easier "target" to get. Less of a struggle than all those other teenage yobs.

Yeah not a single asian or white involved is there? You ignorant stupid ****.

You the ignorant one bris red if don't belive this riots started because of black gangs in London starting this trouble. Unless we face up to uncomfortable truths and address problems instead of sweeping them under carpets we can not solve these problems.

I not for one minute suggesting that all black youths cause trouble but what we need to do it's to break the gang culture that exist.

Bris red reacted to my comments in a way that to many liberal people have done in the past by daring to speak about race you are condem by being a ignorant racist.

Victims of the riots have been law abiding people from the black community.

My original comments was based on the fact that just like the riots in the early 1980s race played apart.

On a general note, potentially dangerous kneejerking from Cameron on social media, probably won't work in any case- not as if any potential rioters/looters/hooligans would just give up and go home if social media was removed, more than one way to skin a cat etc...

http://www.bbc.co.uk...nology-14493497

David Cameron has never done a real job for shit wages in his entire life, and there lies the problem with the public school educated elitist retards that misrule our country. Bringing in austerity measures against people that are already poor and disenfranchised will make the likelihood of future riots even greater. What our country needs is the implementation of a 'Gulag-a-Toff' scheme where the likes of Cameron, Clegg and the Liebour leader get to learn the meaning of real work in minus 40 degrees of frost in a Siberian Gulag. Politicians these days only seem interested in their jobs for the back handers, pensions, long holidays, expenses and whatever else they can get and screw out of us. Politicians fill their pockets, want more possessions and more cash - they seem rather like the looters that have plagued London's streets. The Toff trio of Cameron, Clegg and the Liebour leader and their party workers deserve to be sent to the Siberian Gulags with the looters. :farmer:

Has anyone else just seen the news interview with that Malaysian kid? Was there really any need for the handkerchief stunt?? I mean, c'mon.. you don't need to play this up, who told him to keep wiping his face like it happened 10 mins ago not yesterday. This why I hate the media.

David Cameron has never done a real job for shit wages in his entire life, and there lies the problem with the public school educated elitist retards that misrule our country. Bringing in austerity measures against people that are already poor and disenfranchised will make the likelihood of future riots even greater. What our country needs is the implementation of a 'Gulag-a-Toff' scheme where the likes of Cameron, Clegg and the Liebour leader get to learn the meaning of real work in minus 40 degrees of frost in a Siberian Gulag. Politicians these days only seem interested in their jobs for the back handers, pensions, long holidays, expenses and whatever else they can get and screw out of us. Politicians fill their pockets, want more possessions and more cash - they seem rather like the looters that have plagued London's streets. The Toff trio of Cameron, Clegg and the Liebour leader and their party workers deserve to be sent to the Siberian Gulags with the looters. :farmer:

Yeah, you're right. What this country needs is the introduction of a Gulag system, just like they have in North Korea. Why on earth has nobody else suggested it? Oh, that's right, nobody else has suggested it because it's a fuc__king mad idea.

Has anyone else just seen the news interview with that Malaysian kid? Was there really any need for the handkerchief stunt?? I mean, c'mon.. you don't need to play this up, who told him to keep wiping his face like it happened 10 mins ago not yesterday. This why I hate the media.

Bit harsh mate.

If you had your jaw broken and a metal plate in your chin talking to the world's media a couple of days after the event I suspect you may looking a bit sorry for yourself. F'ing hero in my view, contrasting with the acts of the ultra low-life scum who did it.

Has anyone else just seen the news interview with that Malaysian kid? Was there really any need for the handkerchief stunt?? I mean, c'mon.. you don't need to play this up, who told him to keep wiping his face like it happened 10 mins ago not yesterday. This

why I hate the media.

Ted maybe he had the hankachife to wipe his dripple away because he it had just had a piece of metal inserted in his jaw. I think you are being a tad harsh .

Yeah, you're right. What this country needs is the introduction of a Gulag system, just like they have in North Korea. Why on earth has nobody else suggested it? Oh, that's right, nobody else has suggested it because it's a fuc__king mad idea.

You misunderstand, I'm not a European Unionist like Cameron, Clegg and the Liebour leader. I'm writing of a trade deal with the great European and non EU country that is Russia, a deal whereby Cameron, Clegg and Co can be transported to Siberia to a former Stalinist Gulag to learn the meaning of real work in minus 40 degrees of frost. About time they were made to get off their Toff Eton public school backsides to do some hard labour. :icecream:

Our own Toff led Government are the ones that are mad, at least the Russian government has had the sense to steer clear of membership of the hopelessly corrupt and criminal led European Union project. The British government wastes £billions per year on EU membership. Bailing out our banksters cost £500 billion and that debt will be with us for generations. Hundreds of square miles of fenced off Gulag land in Siberia could be rented from the Russians at bargain prices - banksters, politicians and other miscreants could be lost in that Siberian wilderness and they would no longer be a problem to the Great British taxpayer if they could be sent there. I'm just trying to save the taxpayer money by sending - for instance - David Cameron to the Gulag thereby saving £millions of our taxes and helping reduce our national debt. :dancing6:

Gobbers, you're right the whole system is crap managed by a bunch of incompetents.

Can't even get the basics right ..... up until today they were proposing less CCTV not more due to human rights issues, over 60 detectives dedicated to phone hacking who care's about that when your house is being burnt down! Despite warnings about things kicking off, no water canon available and no one trained to work with them. They're all totally inept.

About time someone stood up for commonsense - the world and this country in particular is massively over-populated. Castrate/steralise the lot of 'em, starting with the low life scum who contribute f 'all to society.

The only people to emerge with credit .. the Asian and Malaysian guys ... says it all really.

I've read the news here and trust me when i say that this is not a spam!

Article Source: Weekend of London riots leaves city devastated by looting

Social networking sites have become breeding grounds for grave crimes such as these. What has the world gone into?! And Have you guys read about the infamous set of hackers that is about to bring apocalyptic end to all social networking sites such as Facebook? They said that it's gonna end at November 5th. What do you think about all of this?! Everything on the world of Net has gone completely mad!

Archived