IGNORED

London Riots

beaverface

I know it's not the type of thing to joke about but....

Apparently the riots started in Tottenham after Harry Rednapp declared his interest in Emile Heskey.

The riots started in Birmingham when he changed his mind.

made i laugh

most of the jokes i have heard are race related so cannot put those on here. pretty sure they are on sikipedia and facebook already.

If I went out and got some lads together to counter these vandals we would end up doing time for GBH, so the alternative is to watch the dregs of society smash the place up?!!

It's ****** up.. It would be interesting to know the details of these scumbuckets, age, education etc.. So the government can deal better with the problem

Here are your stats Ted:-

Of those arrested, the youngest known recorded age is an 11-year-old male - who has since been charged with burglary.

The oldest person arrested is a 46-year-old man. He was arrested for burglary and has been bailed.

Of those arrested - for whom dates of birth have been provided - two were born in the 1960s, six in the 1970s, 49 in the 1980s and 98 in the 1990s.

FULL ARTICLE HERE:- http://www.guardian.co.uk/news/datablog/2011/aug/08/riot-arrests-london

Regards to your vigilante remark; already happened tonight in hackney where over a 100 local largely kurdish and armenian local traders have run a street battle with the scums. The Police have been taking a controversially soft approach so far but with Cobra meeting overnight with the PM this is likely to change.

Can't help thinking the ruling classes are loving this, The bankers have screwed the world economy, the politicians have been caught with their hands in the till, the press have shown a complete disregard to peoples rights and privacy, but they can now focus on these hooligans and pretend that they are the only criminals worth worrying about.

Mind you, if the banking system breaks completely, we could all find ourselves on the streets just trying to survive.

Here are your stats Ted:-

Of those arrested, the youngest known recorded age is an 11-year-old male - who has since been charged with burglary.

The oldest person arrested is a 46-year-old man. He was arrested for burglary and has been bailed.

Of those arrested - for whom dates of birth have been provided - two were born in the 1960s, six in the 1970s, 49 in the 1980s and 98 in the 1990s.

FULL ARTICLE HERE:- http://www.guardian....-arrests-london

Regards to your vigilante remark; already happened tonight in hackney where over a 100 local largely kurdish and armenian local traders have run a street battle with the scums. The Police have been taking a controversially soft approach so far but with Cobra meeting overnight with the PM this is likely to change.

Pretty alarming stuff having just switched on BBC24. What's more distressing is the whole randomness of it, or is it random?

Cobra meeting eh? On the agenda will be a curfew and some military presence. Neither of which will happen but Cobra chats means nothing is ruled out. It will be discussed.

So Ladbrooks has been set in fire in Croydon, wonder what the odds of that was?

Confusion in Tottenham this morning, as the rioters who torched a post office at the weekend turn up wanting to collect their benefits.

I don't blame those chavs in north London for going on a looting rampage....How else are they supposed to make a living now Amy Winehouse isn't buying skag anymore?

When I saw all the people rioting on Tottenham high street I knew I had to find somewhere safe to hide where they wouldn't go. I hid in the job centre.

I was watching the trailer for the new planet of the apes movie earlier today, imagine my shame when i discovered that Sky News then went to an advert break from the Peckham riots.

I would never miss the chance to stick the knife in to the Tories but I don't the think its the government policy which has caused this riots. As mention by Ashton in a previous post it's a complete lack of respect for this country by the rioters which as caused this. It's all take take from these people and they don't put anything back into our society.

Hmmm, these are areas predominantly of high desparation and less than bright prospects.

What I can't fathom is why homes especially are being attacked- in riots not that it's right cars or police cars being attacked, though wrong seems standard. Maybe even the odd window of a busines put in- again not condoning but not surprising- but some of those bits of London tonight, burning buildings resembled a poor man's Blitz I thought.

I would never miss the chance to stick the knife in to the Tories but I don't the think its the government policy which has caused this riots. As mention by Ashton in a previous post it's a complete lack of respect for this country by the rioters which as caused this. It's all take take from these people and they don't put anything back into our society.

You are right, these opportunist thieving low life scum saw an opportunity to loot some 5h1t and smash the place up.

If these people had been taught a good education, had parents in their life who gave them proper discipline none of these would have happened.

Too many ghetto areas that breed this kind of behaviour. Probably not PC to say it, but I don't give a toss, scum breeds scum. Its not their fault, they don't know any better because the government and society has failed them, we have been too weak and liberal and now its biting us on the ass. Too late now, its a lost generation with no discipline, no jobs, no future and no money. I'm not trying to justify these actions, I'm just trying to understand what would drive you to this.

So Ladbrooks has been set in fire in Croydon, wonder what the odds of that was?

Confusion in Tottenham this morning, as the rioters who torched a post office at the weekend turn up wanting to collect their benefits.

I don't blame those chavs in north London for going on a looting rampage....How else are they supposed to make a living now Amy Winehouse isn't buying skag anymore?

When I saw all the people rioting on Tottenham high street I knew I had to find somewhere safe to hide where they wouldn't go. I hid in the job centre.

I was watching the trailer for the new planet of the apes movie earlier today, imagine my shame when i discovered that Sky News then went to an advert break from the Peckham riots.

I shouldn't be laughing, who the hell comes up with these?

Pretty much confirms my idea that there IS an office somewhere where people are employed to write jokes.

Archived