IGNORED

London Riots

beaverface

Don't worry, Cameron is back from his HOLIDAY to sort out these BASKET CASEs, it'll all be over WHEN SEPTEMBER ENDS.

Trouble is he'll phone American Idiot, Obama, who will suggest using 21 Guns When It's Time. Then the rioters will plead they were only defending a Working Class Hero who will identify himself as Jesus of Suburbia. He will say that "I fought the Law" and that he only wanted to give us a Wecome to Paradise, but we'll just tell him Good Riddance.

Trouble is he'll phone American Idiot, Obama, who will suggest using 21 Guns When It's Time. Then the rioters will plead they were only defending a Working Class Hero who will identify himself as Jesus of Suburbia. He will say that "I fought the Law" and that he only wanted to give us a Wecome to Paradise, but we'll just tell him Good Riddance.

Thankfully this didn't happen 4 years ago. Then Bush and his 'dominated love slave' Blair would be involved.

Yeah, but then he'll say he was only doing what WHATSERNAME told him to do because SHE'S A REBEL and THE LAST OF THE AMERICAN GIRLS so she's JADED. So she'll get her DOMINATED LOVE SLAVE to do all the dirty work because he loves BLOOD, SEX AND BOOZE and he's been WAITING.

Archived