IGNORED

The Final Four

Cardy

I think today's developments point to one of the following being our next manager:

• Del McInnes
  • Steve Cotterill
  • Ian Holloway
  • Matin O'Neill

Clearly someone has thrown a spanner in the work - hopefully receiving an unexpected application rather than one of the leading candidates withdrawing!

I think today's developments point to one of the following being our next manager:

• Del McInnes
  • Steve Cotterill
  • Ian Holloway
  • Matin O'Neill

Clearly someone has thrown a spanner in the work - hopefully receiving an unexpected application rather than one of the leading candidates withdrawing!

Why do you think that?

Dave jones got it if he wants it. Back up plans being made I reckon

If dave jones has got it then hed be anounced as the new boss by now. Why put back up plans in place?

Its easy. You ring him up, say congrats, see you in the morning at 9.

Initial interview would have discussed terms so only minor negotiations would be needed. That can be sorted in an afternoon.

Todays announcement says that some applicants have come out the woodwork which the board are interested in. In no way do i believe anybody has got it in the bag at this stage. Yes jones may be their 1st choice at present but they want to interview the new applicants.

Is thread a joke? Why would O'Neil come here? Why would Hollway come here? (Not to mention the fact that even our bord surely can't be stupid enough to employ that Gas c ** t and face the wrath of many fans.) Those two are never happening.

....the good thing is the longer it goes on, the less likely it is Robins....and more likely a big name, or more likely...a man in a job.

I just hope it isn't Steve Cotterill.

I was told they were meeting with, and met, Cotterills advisors the weekend. They liked what they heard but someone applied for the job over the weekend and Lansdown has flown over to interview him

I was told they were meeting with, and met, Cotterills advisors the weekend. They liked what they heard but someone applied for the job over the weekend and Lansdown has flown over to interview him

Spot on - that is what I have been told today. My understanding is if the deal comes off then our main investor will be commiting some serious funds as this manager will not be coming to mess around in the loan market.

Steve Lansdown is coming over because 'the spanner' is a very expensive golden spanner who doesn't come cheap........... Exciting times around the corner!!

You don't get a bigger clue than that - it's defo Martin O'Neill that's coming. Why?

Well,

Dick Spanner PI was an animated film;

Dick short form for Richard

Richard means Strong Leader

Leader rhymes with Feeder

Jon Lee is the drummer of Feeder

Another jon Lee was in S Club 7

7 is the number of clubs managed by Martin O'Neill

QED.

Spot on - that is what I have been told today. My understanding is if the deal comes off then our main investor will be commiting some serious funds as this manager will not be coming to mess around in the loan market.

Come on then, spill the beans......

We won't take the piss when you are wrong and if you are correct you will be lord of the forum ;-)

Archived