IGNORED

The Final Four

Cardy

Surely Keane'a just got the N.I. or Forest jobs confused with ours!

If Keane gets the NI job then I'm off to my underground bunker

Would make what happens to Lennon in Scotland look rather tame - although I wouldn't put it past the man to apply for the job

As for him coming here, no thanks

I wouldn't be disgusted at Hollowhead joining us, he is a dam good manager. But I doubt he would leave Blackpool.

Has he said he hates us?

P.S. If success followed, Im sure any self repecting city fan would soon forget the rivalery of yestayear

Really, this debate again? As has been stated several times on here he once said "The only good City fan is a dead one." Just youtube the Rovers promotion parade to see just how much he loves giving us shit. So you'd take a man who's said those things would you?

Funny Thing...this is the most excited I have been about city this season...

It would seem that at least one maybe two people have thrown their hat in the ring at short notice

My thoughts would be

Holloway...Blackpool are a leaky foot ball club and as such if it was Skeletor it would be all over the news

Keane...Wants Forest, but may be us if he doesn't get it

Martin ONeil...My god what a coup, but dont hold your breath

MacLaren...a good chance he is the late commer...former player etc,

Cant wait till Saturday!!

So you're not aware of this Club's history then? Why would Holloway come here? He can't stand us and likewise any self-respecting City fan would be disgusted by his appoinment. Not to mention he's doing well at Blackpool on the football side of things. As for O'Neil...come on, just a tiny shred of realism would be nice occasionally.

I'm not talking about Holloway, I wouldn't even consider him!

Managers have family to consider as well, that's all I'm saying. Players consider up-rooting their family when deciding a transfer so that also goes for managers.

Steve Lansdown is coming over because 'the spanner' is a very expensive golden spanner who doesn't come cheap........... Exciting times around the corner!!

Steve Cotteril.....?

For the record I don't think for a second he will be our next manager despite the Sun report

Really, this debate again? As has been stated several times on here he once said "The only good City fan is a dead one." Just youtube the Rovers promotion parade to see just how much he loves giving us shit. So you'd take a man who's said those things would you?

Yes

in the words of rocky balboa "If I can change, and you can change, EVERYBODY CAN CHANGE!"

I'm not talking about Holloway, I wouldn't even consider him!

Managers have family to consider as well, that's all I'm saying. Players consider up-rooting their family when deciding a transfer so that also goes for managers.

Fair enough I thought you were talking about Holloway and I don't understand how any City fan can even contemplate having that man at the helm! I agree with your point to an extent but O'Neil is waiting for a job that suits him and that job is not going to be Bristol City who lie 24th in the Championship in my opinion.

Fair enough I thought you were talking about Holloway and I don't understand how any City fan can even contemplate having that man at the helm! I agree with your point to an extent but O'Neil is waiting for a job that suits him and that job is not going to be Bristol City who lie 24th in the Championship in my opinion.

No, it's a fact - that's where we are.

Archived