IGNORED

The Final Four

Cardy

Yet a lot of people who have actually met and talked to the guy in question would barely hear a bad word said against him.

myself included, through circumstance on several occasions, hence my earlier comment about only hearing one side. However, I'm a believer of no smoke without fire, especially when sources are multiple.

Yet a lot of people who have actually met and talked to the guy in question would barely hear a bad word said against him.

in a way there by hangs the problem. Nobody doubts that he is BCFC to his core and sometimes being a massive fan clouds your judgment and affects your decision making.

One of my best mates is a gashead and towards the end of Holloways tenure as manager at the gas, he said exactly the same to me, about being a fan and that the end was nigh.

If jones feels skuse is any good then that's fair enough BUT I bet if he is poor for a few games he'll get dropped unlike no balls millen.

What if DJ was appointed on Friday and made Skuse captain for Saturday :shocking:

I reckon your head would explode Pete !!!

The Lord giveth and taketh away.

Do we know that these managers we want have got the correct Licence because i herd forrest wanted Clough junior but he does not have the correct coaching licence that you need now to join a championship club so he is stuck at Derby untill he does more badges. Maybe who we wanted is in the same boat & we only found out at the last minute so have to go back to the drawing board? Just a thought!

Do we know that these managers we want have got the correct Licence because i herd forrest wanted Clough junior but he does not have the correct coaching licence that you need now to join a championship club so he is stuck at Derby untill he does more badges. Maybe who we wanted is in the same boat & we only found out at the last minute so have to go back to the drawing board? Just a thought!

Are'nt Derby in the championship, just a thought.

I made the exact same point a few days back, don't think I got an answer, interesting.

The answer you got was that the rules changed since Clough took over at derby.

Cant see it being a problem tho - they usually find a way round it.

I made the exact same point a few days back, don't think I got an answer, interesting.

I answered you at the time, Clough was already manager at Derby before the changes came in.

Interestingly, Kenny Dalgliesh as far as I know has no coaching license or Badges. One rule for one team and a completely different set for another. It makes me sick

I answered you at the time, Clough was already manager at Derby before the changes came in.

Interestingly, Kenny Dalgliesh as far as I know has no coaching license or Badges. One rule for one team and a completely different set for another. It makes me sick

Also interestingly dose'nt Wigley and indeed Millen have these qualifications?

Also interestingly dose'nt Wigley and indeed Millen have these qualifications?

I think Wigley Does, Millen definitively does, and is one of the most respected coaches in the country, passed with flying colours, has passed all the licenses so could actually manage England, unlike some of the pretenders to Capello's throne. Goes to prove, just like in industry, qualifications do not guarantee success. Fingers crossed a change of scene and a new club will see Millen achieve something, he deserves it for the hard work he has put in.

According to the EP:-

Until Robins' situation becomes clearer, City directors will delay asking Scottish Premier League club St Johnstone for official permission to approach McInnes, but the 40-year- old Scot remains a major contender.

I don't quite follow the logic of that statement if correct; They are referring to Robins taking an interest in the Forest job but how does his position becoming clearer, presumably wishing to hedge his bets, affect City's delay in contacting St. Johnston ref McInnes? A number of reasons and one could be that Robins is preferred to McInnes.. that is how I read it anyway. Any ideas?

According to the EP:-

Until Robins' situation becomes clearer, City directors will delay asking Scottish Premier League club St Johnstone for official permission to approach McInnes, but the 40-year- old Scot remains a major contender.

I don't quite follow the logic of that statement if correct; They are referring to Robins taking an interest in the Forest job but how does his position becoming clearer, presumably wishing to hedge his bets, affect City's delay in contacting St. Johnston ref McInnes? A number of reasons and one could be that Robins is preferred to McInnes.. that is how I read it anyway. Any ideas?

I really hope not, but i have a feeling you're right!!!!

Archived