IGNORED

I Do Feel For Suarez

Lew-T

So why not shake Evra's hand FFS?, pathetic.

Like I said, what he has done is totally wrong! However, everybody has seemed to forget what JT said. Just because he's English, doesn't mean he shouldn't be punished the same way as Suarez.

Like I said, what he has done is totally wrong! However, everybody has seemed to forget what JT said. Just because he's English, doesn't mean he shouldn't be punished the same way as Suarez.

JT has been punished? Removed from England captain and going to court. Worse than Suarez has to put up with. Suarez is just an embarrassing player. Also for Kenny to say Suarez shouldn't of even been banned? That is ridiculous Kenny.

Terry cannot be be dealt by the premier league until the court case is done, it will prejudice his case, Suarez could have drawn a line under the whole incident but yet again that he is not a man just a nasty little piece of work.

JT has been punished? Removed from England captain and going to court. Worse than Suarez has to put up with. Suarez is just an embarrassing player. Also for Kenny to say Suarez shouldn't of even been banned? That is ridiculous Kenny.

He should of been punished for his club too, just like Suarez. Not just that though, but it just feels all the attention is about LS.

He should of been punished for his club too, just like Suarez. Not just that though, but it just feels all the attention is about LS.

Only the attention is about Suarez is because he's played against Evra twice in the last few weeks.. John Terry gets alot of attention aswell just like he did when Chelsea played QPR in the cup a few weeks ago.

Don't get me wrong, what he said was nothing short of disgraceful but John Terry isn't recieving half the stick Suarez is getting. What JT said was much worse.

Are you having a laugh?

Suarez admitted making a racist comment - even if he claimed ignorance.

Terry has denied ever making a racist comment and for all we know, may not have done either

Suarez offended Evra - if he was'nt meant to have been racist - he should have been apologetic and shook evras hand...

His refusal to shake his hand, makes me think he is racist

Are you having a laugh?

Suarez admitted making a racist comment - even if he claimed ignorance.

Terry has denied ever making a racist comment and for all we know, may not have done either

Suarez offended Evra - if he was'nt meant to have been racist - he should have been apologetic and shook evras hand...

His refusal to shake his hand, makes me think he is racist

But if he is not a racist and has had to put up with all of this

he has every right not to shake evras hand

But if he is not a racist and has had to put up with all of this

he has every right not to shake evras hand

But he DID make a racist comment and is NOT apologetic.

Says alot to me. Does not seem like a misunderstanding that suarez claimed

They're both as bad as each other, Evra tried to cut him in half twenty seconds in.

Both as bad as each other??? Hardly. One is a racist, the other is a guy who was willing to shake his abuser's hand in the interest of the game. Not a major surprise that Evra got the hump after the racist refused his gesture of conciliation.

Both as bad as each other??? Hardly. One is a racist, the other is a guy who was willing to shake his abuser's hand in the interest of the game. Not a major surprise that Evra got the hump after the racist refused his gesture of conciliation.

Certainly does not do Suarez's image much cop does it!!

What of Rio then not taking the hand of Suarez?

We don't know what went on, in the minutae i mean, but it does make you wonder how hard it might be just to say sorry, even if it was not what it seemed, forgive and move on. Not as if these somewhat dim young chaps will fall on hard times if they swallow a little pride along the way. Evra comes out of it looking somewhat better than Suarez or Rio and even Terry for that matter and, frankly, he does strike me as being more intelligent than those three. Not hard mind.

Certainly does not do Suarez's image much cop does it!!

What of Rio then not taking the hand of Suarez?

We don't know what went on, in the minutae i mean, but it does make you wonder how hard it might be just to say sorry, even if it was not what it seemed, forgive and move on. Not as if these somewhat dim young chaps will fall on hard times if they swallow a little pride along the way. Evra comes out of it looking somewhat better than Suarez or Rio and even Terry for that matter and, frankly, he does strike me as being more intelligent than those three. Not hard mind.

I think you can clearly see Rio withdraw his hand after Suarez refused to shake Evra's hand.

Archived