IGNORED

I Do Feel For Suarez

Lew-T

The point I'm trying to make is that it's shocking that players think they can get away with it on the football pitch. You never see that sort of behaviour in rugby, it's all got a bit too tribal for my tastes and football needs to grow up.

Too much money and clubs afraid to actually say no to the little darlings lest their agents manufacture a move to a rival, as has been proved only Man City have the financial clout and balls to stand up such players.

Suarez clearly does not like evera and vice versa. Suarez doesn't feel he made a racist comment, if he has been found guilty or not, he clearly does not think he is.

Who is going to shake the man's hand who has accused you of racist comments, someone you clearly do not like who rightly or wrongly leaves you with a lasting impression of being a racist.

Suarez clearly feels he has been wronged and hates Evera. No way in a million years would anyone shake the hand of someone they despise.

Imo they should never have had the hand shake at the start. It's a pathetic introduction into football, it should be done at the end of the match, it means nothing at the start.

To finish. Suarez may or may not be a racist, he may or may not have said something racist, only he knows what he meant by his outburst. He clearly refused to apologise to evera, so clearly believes he has done nothing wrong, if he believes he has done nothing wrong, no way will he shake the hand of the accuser.

Worst thing he has done here is to say to his manager he would shake evera's hand.

It is the media and fans that need to see this handshake for some reason. Neither player should have been put in the position for it to happens. The powers that be are at fault for it.

Suarez clearly does not like evera and vice versa. Suarez doesn't feel he made a racist comment, if he has been found guilty or not, he clearly does not think he is. Who is going to shake the man's hand who has accused you of racist comments, someone you clearly do not like who rightly or wrongly leaves you with a lasting impression of being a racist. Suarez clearly feels he has been wronged and hates Evera. No way in a million years would anyone shake the hand of someone they despise. Imo they should never have had the hand shake at the start. It's a pathetic introduction into football, it should be done at the end of the match, it means nothing at the start. To finish. Suarez may or may not be a racist, he may or may not have said something racist, only he knows what he meant by his outburst. He clearly refused to apologise to evera, so clearly believes he has done nothing wrong, if he believes he has done nothing wrong, no way will he shake the hand of the accuser. Worst thing he has done here is to say to his manager he would shake evera's hand. It is the media and fans that need to see this handshake for some reason. Neither player should have been put in the position for it to happens. The powers that be are at fault for it.

He should have pleaded not guilty and cleared his name in that case and he didn't for whatever reason, by pleading guilty you are admitting guilt, how can the powers that be be at fault for that?. The handshake was just a symbolic gesture of moving on nothing more nothing less and the manager and the club apparently were under the impression that he would shake hands and told the world as much, which he didn't how can the powers that be be at fault for his deception?.

He should have pleaded not guilty and cleared his name in that case and he didn't for whatever reason, by pleading guilty you are admitting guilt, how can the powers that be be at fault for that?. The handshake was just a symbolic gesture of moving on nothing more nothing less and the manager and the club apparently were under the impression that he would shake hands and told the world as much, which he didn't how can the powers that be be at fault for his deception?.

didn't he plead not guilty at the tribunal? Or have I missed something?

He clearly has not moved on, as I said he never apologised to evera. Clear for all to see. Just plain stupid to carry on with this handshake charade. Didn't they stop it the other week between Chelsea and Qpr?

Playing right into the media's hands if you ask me.

didn't he plead not guilty at the tribunal? Or have I missed something?

OK, sorry yes of course he did, but he did not appeal, surely if he felt that strongly he should taken any steps available to him to clear his name which he didn't he accepted his punishment. What he did was to put the guy who has strenuously defended him in and his club in an incredibly delicate situation, which has ended in a humiliating climb down from all involved and has proved that he cannot be trusted, not that he cares.

and actually the saddest part of yesterday was that Evra who we know has a screw loose would have still reacted the way he did at the end of the game had Suarez shook his hand and the spotlight would have been on Evra and Manure.

OK, sorry yes of course he did, but he did not appeal, surely if he felt that strongly he should taken any steps available to him to clear his name which he didn't he accepted his punishment. What he did was to put the guy who has strenuously defended him in and his club in an incredibly delicate situation, which has ended in a humiliating climb down from all involved and has proved that he cannot be trusted, not that he cares.

Liverpool decided for him because of the bad press. Club should of allowed him to follow it through to whatever conclusion. Suarez had no choice. He feels hard done by, everyone knows that. Easiest solution do what they did for the Chelsea Qpr match.

I can't stand Suarez or evera. So to be honest I couldn't care what happens.

If this was done in a court of law rather than a kangaroo fa court, then s

Suarez could have followed it through to the bitter end. Only reason it didn't happen, Liverpool were frightened they would be without him longer.

I expect Suarez is pissed he cannot clear his name, so is being petulant to both man yoo and Liverpool. He seems a angry man at the moment.

and actually the saddest part of yesterday was that Evra who we know has a screw loose would have still reacted the way he did at the end of the game had Suarez shook his hand and the spotlight would have been on Evra and Manure.

Indeed, the stupid twonk could of bust Rio's leg near the start, trying to damage Suarez. Just as well Suarez knows how to handle himself when the rough stuff starts.

Archived