IGNORED

I Do Feel For Suarez

Lew-T

Certainly does not do Suarez's image much cop does it!!

What of Rio then not taking the hand of Suarez?

We don't know what went on, in the minutae i mean, but it does make you wonder how hard it might be just to say sorry, even if it was not what it seemed, forgive and move on. Not as if these somewhat dim young chaps will fall on hard times if they swallow a little pride along the way. Evra comes out of it looking somewhat better than Suarez or Rio and even Terry for that matter and, frankly, he does strike me as being more intelligent than those three. Not hard mind.

I would'nt shake the hand of a racist!

actually kidding me?

Diving, cheating, card waving, crying racism with no proof against Chelsea, cynical dirty challenges, sabotaging his countries world cup and a managers career.

What players dont dive? Cant remember him card waving if im honest, and yes he did sabotage his country at the world cup which he received his punishment. To say he is the most detestable bloke in football is way over the top. Luis Suarez is the disgrace in this saga and for Evra the victim to be slated is very harsh. Luis Suarez also recieved a 7 game ban for Ajax for biting an opponent...

Why? surely if he was a racist he wouldn't shake any black players hand? why does it have to be about Evra's race as opposed to his vile personality?

He offended evra with a racist comment - keep up.

If he never meant it - he should have shook hands - Evra was willing despite being on the receiving end.

I hate to say it - but evra came out smelling of roses - and I'm someone who hates Man utd and like liverpool.

I'm not sure this isn't a thread that should be posted somewhere else.

Regardless, it's all now kids stuff.

Yes the FA were right to take action but can we get over it now? Suarez is knob for making the comments he's been found guilty of and fully deserved the ban, but Evra's reaction at the end was completely classless and makes sure the whole sorry episode will continue for some time to come.

Lucky for me I dont have to read the English newspapers!

I'm not sure this isn't a thread that should be posted somewhere else.

Regardless, it's all now kids stuff.

Yes the FA were right to take action but can we get over it now? Suarez is knob for making the comments he's been found guilty of and fully deserved the ban, but Evra's reaction at the end was completely classless and makes sure the whole sorry episode will continue for some time to come.

Lucky for me I dont have to read the English newspapers!

and of Suarez refusing to shake Evra's hand?, classless, childish, ignorant, unsporting take your pick.

He offended evra with a racist comment - keep up.

If he never meant it - he should have shook hands - Evra was willing despite being on the receiving end.

I hate to say it - but evra came out smelling of roses - and I'm someone who hates Man utd and like liverpool.

You can say something racist without being a racist. It's also funny that Evra saying something along the lines of "don't touch me you south-american" isn't deemed racist/xenophobic/whichever word applies?

Allegedly of course.

Saurez hates Evra, for whatever reason. Not shaking the ***** hand isn't at all indicative of him being a racist. I agree he looked a plank today, I would've shook his hand... but even Neville, the anti-christ himself said the same pre-match.

Both as bad as each other??? Hardly. One is a racist, the other is a guy who was willing to shake his abuser's hand in the interest of the game. Not a major surprise that Evra got the hump after the racist refused his gesture of conciliation.

Suarez feels aggrieved because he wasn't being racist from his perspective. Evra feels aggrieved because he thought "negrito" was a racist insult.

The shitbag press make a meal of it instead of using some sense of balance.

Suarez gets a long ban as per the letter of the laws of the game, but as a result now doesn't want to shake his hand and Evra reacts with an attempted assault.

A pair of over reacting prima donnas that we would be better off without, and definitely both as bad as each other. Neither as bad as the media though.

Are you having a laugh?

Suarez admitted making a racist comment - even if he claimed ignorance.

Terry has denied ever making a racist comment and for all we know, may not have done either

Suarez offended Evra - if he was'nt meant to have been racist - he should have been apologetic and shook evras hand...

His refusal to shake his hand, makes me think he is racist

I'm not saying Suarez isn't a racist, I said that all this stick he is getting is much more than what terry is recieving. If you look at the short clip, you can clearly see what JT said to Ferdinand. Disgrace!

You can say something racist without being a racist. It's also funny that Evra saying something along the lines of "don't touch me you south-american" isn't deemed racist/xenophobic/whichever word applies?

Allegedly of course.

Saurez hates Evra, for whatever reason. Not shaking the ***** hand isn't at all indicative of him being a racist. I agree he looked a plank today, I would've shook his hand... but even Neville, the anti-christ himself said the same pre-match.

He's said a racist comment.... he hates him..... and he wont shake his hand....

Racist.

Sir Alex Ferguson says Luis Suarez is a disgrace to Liverpool FC.

Luis Suarez is a disgrace to himself if anything. How can supporters accept they have a racist in their team? Astonishing.

Suarez is on his way out of English football if you ask me... probably like Tevez and maybe Balotelli as well. They come here and know, or should do, that they will be under intense scrutiny. They get paid gerzillions and if they cannot behave in a decent manner and toe the line they know where the airport is.

Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson on Luis Suarez's decision not to shake Patrice Evra's hand before kick-off, and Evra's celebrations at full-time following United's win: "I couldn't believe Suarez refused Evra's handshake. Suarez is a disgrace to Liverpool football club. He should not be allowed to play for Liverpool again, the history of that club. He could have caused a riot. Racism is an important issue and football has come a long way since the days of bananas being thrown at John Barnes. Evra shouldn't have jumped in front of Suarez in celebration at the end. He shouldn't have done that.

Surely he should hate all blacks then? including his father?

If you're racist, you hate them all not individuals.

Racists arent usually that consistent.

Questions gotta be asked - why does suarez hate evra? they've only played eachother a handful of times....

Archived