IGNORED

I Do Feel For Suarez

Lew-T

So you think he isn't a racist? Wow.

So you think making one comment, in your own language that you don't consider to be racist, makes you a racist? and not shaking a persons hand because you don't like them makes you a racist?

Is it now that you can't dislike a black person without it being racially aggravated? I don't particularly like Riaz, but I ain't a racist am I?

TBH, who gives a shit, City are 2-0 down already... we have our own problems.

Surely he should hate all blacks then? including his father?

If you're racist, you hate them all not individuals.

He may not be a racist.....but he made what, in this country, is percieved as a racist comment.

If he had held his hands up and said "from where I come from it isnt deemed as racist, I apologise for any offence". All of this would NEVER have happened.

The fact he has never apologised, and the fact Liverpool has continually backed this numpty even after he has been found guilty.....is a joke! Liverpool FC are a joke.....such a self righteous club. I really despise them......more so then I hate Man United.

Suarez today just made himself look an even bigger idiot, and I'm glad. Kenny Dalglish will also make himself look a complete t*t again by making excuses

He may not be a racist.....but he made what, in this country, is percieved as a racist comment.

If he had held his hands up and said "from where I come from it isnt deemed as racist, I apologise for any offence". All of this would NEVER have happened.

The fact he has never apologised, and the fact Liverpool has continually backed this numpty even after he has been found guilty.....is a joke! Liverpool FC are a joke.....such a self righteous club. I really despise them......more so then I hate Man United.

Suarez today just made himself look an even bigger idiot, and I'm glad. Kenny Dalglish will also make himself look a complete t*t again by making excuses

He has not been convicted by a court of law. The CPS did not touch it as they would have had to prove he acted with a criminal mind and meant to cause offence. IT IS possible that Suarez did not mean to cause offence due to the ambiguity of language and nationality.

In any case look at the hypocrisy of the game here. Within seconds of kick of the players will be feigning injury, diving and cheating.

Other sports do not enter into this sham pre match false "ritual". Its farcical really and the FA/EPL instigate a flash point for no good reason I can see.

He has not been convicted by a court of law. The CPS did not touch it as they would have had to prove he acted with a criminal mind and meant to cause offence. IT IS possible that Suarez did not mean to cause offence due to the ambiguity of language and nationality.

In any case look at the hypocrisy of the game here. Within seconds of kick of the players will be feigning injury, diving and cheating.

Other sports do not enter into this sham pre match false "ritual". Its farcical really and the FA/EPL instigate a flash point for no good reason I can see.

If thats the case, you would expect him to be apologetic and willing to shake hands

He has not been convicted by a court of law. The CPS did not touch it as they would have had to prove he acted with a criminal mind and meant to cause offence. IT IS possible that Suarez did not mean to cause offence due ot the ambiguity of language and nationality.

In any case look at rthe hypocrasy of the game here. Within seconds of kick of the players will be feigning injury, diving and cheating.

This is almost certainly what happened, the problem is even having all of this explained to him he is still insisting that he did nothing wrong and the club who have not come out of this entirely covered in glory have not dealt with it appropriately.

Perhaps one was a consequence of the other?, just a thought.

Ahh so you agree no one wants to be the bigger man..The actions of Evra at the end were as a consequence of what had gone before...just a thought!

As we can see things just gather momentum until someone stops...And in this case that would have to be me

This is almost certainly what happened, the problem is even having all of this explained to him he is still insisting that he did nothing wrong and the club who have not come out of this entirely covered in glory have not dealt with it appropriately.

My partner is a native Spanish speaker and says the word apparently used (and in FA report) is certainly a racist word - I find it hard to believe he did not know what he was saying - but what do I know!

Suarez should of shook hands. But then welbeck and Ferdinand are as bad for not shaking hands. The tackle after 20secs. Evra tried to do on Suarez was shocking along with Ferdinand trying to elbow him. That was premeditated and should be looked at by the fa. The fa won't do anything for they are spineless, and will hope it all blows over.

My partner is a native Spanish speaker and says the word apparently used (and in FA report) is certainly a racist word - I find it hard to believe he did not know what he was saying - but what do I know!

My understanding from my neighbours both native Spanish speakers, said to a white guy a term of endearment, said to a black guy not so.

Liverpoolspacer.gif manager Kenny Dalglishspacer.gif said earlier in the week: "People are already speculating on the pre-match ceremony, but from Luis's point of view we have spoken to him and I know he will shake the hand of Patrice Evra and the other Manchester Unitedspacer.gifplayers before the game."

So there you have it, it will interesting to see how LFC deal with this, he made KK look stupid.

Ahh so you agree no one wants to be the bigger man..The actions of Evra at the end were as a consequence of what had gone before...just a thought!

As we can see things just gather momentum until someone stops...And in this case that would have to be me

Well no, Evra was willing to shake hands - despite being the victim of racism

Why should Suarez shake Evra's hand when he believes he is innocent (and rightfully so). It'd just be a sign that he's conceded defeat.

Well possibly because his manager spoke to him and told him and the world he would do so, something Suarez ignored and made his manager look stupid, hopefully a fine from the club, his employer.

Suarez was charged on Evra's word alone. Chicharito and Valencia (Man Utd players) as South Americans backed him by saying he wasn't intentionally racist. Yet Suarez comes out of it all looking like the bad guy.

Evra was the disgraceful one today. Constantly looking for trouble and his celebrations at the end in front of Suarez was an attempt to stir a reaction and again make Suarez look the bad guy. Thankfully he didn't react and simply made Evra look a fool.

Suarez was charged on Evra's word alone. Chicharito and Valencia (Man Utd players) as South Americans backed him by saying he wasn't intentionally racist. Yet Suarez comes out of it all looking like the bad guy.

Evra was the disgraceful one today. Constantly looking for trouble and his celebrations at the end in front of Suarez was an attempt to stir a reaction and again make Suarez look the bad guy. Thankfully he didn't react and simply made Evra look a fool.

So he wasn't INTENTIONALLY racist, well that's ok then, all forgiven, it never happened.

Archived