IGNORED

Team News Still No 4-4-2

Pete1975Legend

We should have stuck at a 4-5-1. Dereks fault was listening to the fans crying out for Pitman... He could have started with 4-5-1 and tested the water, but decided to bolster attack at the expense of already poor midfield.

There's still plenty of time to get equal before the first half. COYR!

Sounds like we're going to get hammered. Dissapointed in Del, it was the perfect oppurtunity to play Wood and Brett in a 4-4-2.

Worrying about the opposition far too much, and should concentrate on what damage we can do to them. Spence should be played ahead of McGivern as well.

We're not good enough to impose ourselves on a lot of sides at this level- that and we're away from home so only sensible to show a bit of caution. Anyway, can't leave Brett out after his goals in midweek but then again I'd say Wood the best option for a lone striker role- but I hope I'm wrong.

We should have stuck at a 4-5-1. Dereks fault was listening to the fans crying out for Pitman... He could have started with 4-5-1 and tested the water, but decided to bolster attack at the expense of already poor midfield.

There's still plenty of time to get equal before the first half. COYR!

That would be the 4-5-1 that led to us having a great defensive record recently I assume? If anything today's line up smacks of a manager trying to be too clever. There is a touch of the Millen's in the "I know, let's play Albert out of position, that'll be clever" approach. I'm afraid the quality of players we are stuck with could never cope with anything remotely clever. That requires skill and intelligence, both of which are in short supply.

Archived