IGNORED

Team News Still No 4-4-2

Pete1975Legend

Switched back to 4-5-1 with Albert playing his house position.

I see what Derek has done. He was testing the water with a 4-4-2 like everyone has been screaming for, got punished with a goal in our net and now he has instructed the squad to go back to 4-5-1. Hope Pitman will be OK up on his own and that he'll get good service from the rest of the team.

If anything today's line up smacks of a manager trying to be too clever. There is a touch of the Millen's in the "I know, let's play Albert out of position, that'll be clever" approach. I'm afraid the quality of players we are stuck with could never cope with anything remotely clever. That requires skill and intelligence, both of which are in short supply.

Del gonna start getting some stick for first time after this...and rightly so.

anyone who thinks this formation is a 442 to is clueless.

call it 4-5-1, 4 2 3 1, whatever you want but it certainly isnt 442

and if mcinnes says it is, with kilkenny, cisse elliot and pearson as the supposed 4 then we really are ******

a 4-4-2 for me would have been adomah, cisse elliot/kilkenny pearson with wood and pitman upfront

we slated maynard, wood hasnt been up to much, and pitman dont stand a chance up there on his own, cant believe he is continuing to play this way

Really, really starting to get the impression we are, currently, the worst side in the Championship.

That's what I have been saying for weeks but people have been blinded by Del boy.

There 3 teams worst than us is the mantra from you lot however we are on very stoney ground when we are always hoping other mess up.

Hard hard pill to swallow we are ******* awful .

anyone who thinks this formation is a 442 to is clueless.

call it 4-5-1, 4 2 3 1, whatever you want but it certainly isnt 442

and if mcinnes says it is, with kilkenny, cisse elliot and pearson as the supposed 4 then we really are ******

a 4-4-2 for me would have been adomah, cisse elliot/kilkenny pearson with wood and pitman upfront

we slated maynard, wood hasnt been up to much, and pitman dont stand a chance up there on his own, cant believe he is continuing to play this way

we seem to be poor regardless of the formation

That's what I have been saying for weeks but people have been blinded by Del boy.

There 3 teams worst than us is the mantra from you lot however we are on very stoney ground when we are always hoping other mess up.

Hard hard pill to swallow we are ******* awful .

hhmmm. as much patience as i have had, i am starting to come round to this way of thinking. So many got caught up in the euphoria of a comeback draw against palace that it has blinded people into thinking we are not shite.......I actually think their will be 3 worse teams than us by the end of the season, but on current form we are total dross and del seems to be losing the charm he initially brought when he first joined

Archived