IGNORED

Saying's That Get Right On My Wick

Craven arms

Hello Briz, i have never or will never listen, watch or discuss anything related to the object of your obvious hate for that club, but that in itself is a corruption of the truth cos i read yer post..damn n blox

That's alright KM, you won't get tarnished by reading it.

I'd never listen to a commentary of the sad ******s either, but I was referring to when they cut in on the radio and say there's been a goal at 'Trumpton', the 'mammary' or wherever they're playing. Then this tw*t gets all excited and tells us its 'in the goal'. Never fails to make me gnash my teeth, just like when I see one of those crap shirts being worn around the 'Wood, which admittedly isn't very often!!!

'Look' - what at your lips? I can listen fine thanks, I have good ears.

'In all honesty' - don't open your gob at all if its anything other than honest.

'thanks for that' - oh so you forgot what it was you were actually meant to thank me for?

'ok we'll have to leave it there' - BBC news hosts always say that to end an interview.. how patronising can you get.

The other thing I hate is commentators who insist on saying every save was 'fantastic', even when all the keeper had to do was move his arm a few inches - a basic save.

Oh yes, and use of the word 'fantastic' - as in 'The manager's done a fantastic job'. Every job in football is fantastic it seems.

Also, people who say 'yeah, no ...' when responding to questions.

"Can I get" - as in, "can I get a cider" when in a pub, or "can I get the steak with chips" when in a restaurant.

An Americanism which has crept into the language of airheads aspiring to be something but not really sure what they aspire to.

Yes whats wrong with cider me up landlord.

Alec ferguson - it's clearly ALEX so say it right

It also annoys me when things are changed, when I was growing up Barcelona always played at the Nou Camp, when did it change to the Camp Nou? Also heard it called the Camp Now today on talk sport!! That annoyed me.

Its always been Camp Nou ( in Spain) , only we call it the Nou Camp.

• Admin

"He was millimetres away from a goal there" when the ball goes past the outside of the post.

What rules of football do these people use, where you get a goal if you hit the post?

Though they are quite correct in stating this as they have not specified how many millimetres away from a goal the ball was. Could be 10000mm and the ball would still be millimetres away from a goal :D

Archived