IGNORED

Saying's That Get Right On My Wick

Craven arms

Also when the commemtators says the amount of chances they have had it could of been 5 or 6,but thats completely hypothetical because at 2 or 3 nil the players would be in a different frame of mind the manager might change the system.Also goes for that deal or no deal,when the contestant deals but carrys on exactly how you would of played the game its bullshit because your mind set would be different place when you got 20 grand or so on it.

Using the word OF instead of HAVE !

I like it when David Pleat, and only David Pleat, calls people by their Christian name while commentating.

Brilliant.

David Pleat is hilarious always mis pronouncing names, a personal favourite Terry Sheddingham.

I think when he looks back he'll be disappointed with some of thses

Clive Tyldesley: "David, whats your prediction for the match?"

David Pleat: "Good evening everyone, a lovely night for football"

"And the steam has gone completely out of the Spanish sails"

“They're changing some of the midget gems in midfield”

'In the Premier League where we belong' !! If every team that said that were in the Premier League - it would be a mighty BIG league!

This season has been 'a disappointing season' - e.g. Liverpool who have won the league cup and in the final of the FA Cup! If only!!!

I hate it when a good individual strike ending in a goal is called a "WORLDY".

God knows who or when it started but its a disgrace.

I seem to be hearing it alot recently so commentators have obviously jumped on the band wagon with this one.

I've never heard that. And I hate it already. It's from the Geordie Shore isn't it?

"Can I get" - as in, "can I get a cider" when in a pub, or "can I get the steak with chips" when in a restaurant.

An Americanism which has crept into the language of airheads aspiring to be something but not really sure what they aspire to.

These aren't phrases, but just words used in the wrong context but here goes:

When I see posts on here that we're going to sale one of our players, rather than sell.

Then there's that prat who commentates on the sag matches on RB who insists the ball's gone "in the goal". To my mind you either 'score a goal', or the ball's 'in the net'. It may just be me that finds this annoying, but it really winds me up and makes me want to smack him in the mouth.

"Can I get" - as in, "can I get a cider" when in a pub, or "can I get the steak with chips" when in a restaurant.

An Americanism which has crept into the language of airheads aspiring to be something but not really sure what they aspire to.

With u on that one, yankee n studentesque mwa finks init

These aren't phrases, but just words used in the wrong context but here goes:

When I see posts on here that we're going to sale one of our players, rather than sell.

Then there's that prat who commentates on the sag matches on RB who insists the ball's gone "in the goal". To my mind you either 'score a goal', or the ball's 'in the net'. It may just be me that finds this annoying, but it really winds me up and makes me want to smack him in the mouth.

Hello Briz, i have never or will never listen, watch or discuss anything related to the object of your obvious hate for that club, but that in itself is a corruption of the truth cos i read yer post..damn n blox

You beat me to it. If I'm in a restaurant or shop and I hear anyone uttering this nonsense, it makes me want to go outside, rip up a tree and give them a damn good thrashing! I blame Channel 4 for showing endless repeats of Friends.

Can I get a coke with fries? In our language its, please can I HAVE an American champagne and chips!

Archived