IGNORED

Saying's That Get Right On My Wick

Craven arms

Haven't seen it so far, but "that goal certainly pays his transfer fee"

No it bloody well doesn't!!

Also anybody who sees a game at the end of the season as being "the biggest game of the season" - why? Does it have a Brucie bonus ten extra points attached to it? - all games are worth three points and all games carry equal merit.

Gorsh! we're hedden fer thu playoffs naaw!

(response) er, were you at the game today?

(reply) er no, but we sounded grrreat on the radio

A typical gas head response on BBC local radio phone ins when they occasionally win a game.

There used to be a gas head striker called Richard something who kept saying in his thick brummie accent "you know" after EVERYTHING he said.

They must have been taking the p-ss because they interviewed him non stop

"He was millimetres away from a goal there" when the ball goes past the outside of the post.

What rules of football do these people use, where you get a goal if you hit the post?

If they said 4000 millimetres from a goal, would you feel happier? :)

Email them and complain about slack commentating. It's about time these commentators got pulled up on poor commentary.

Whenever someone is asked a question on TV they reply "App-solutely" again and again and again. The answer is usually YES or bloody NO not "App-solutely".

Any three words that Gary Neville manages to string together. I'd be very happy to watch Sky games where the commentator is speaking in anything other than the English language.

Any players name where a "Y" is needlessly added the the end of the surname - Giggsy, Banksy with my all-time favourite on Talksport when Andy Gray refers to Richard Keys as "Keysy"

Stop now - turning into Victor Meldrew.....

Archived