IGNORED

Saying's That Get Right On My Wick

Craven arms

"To be fair, he's not that kind of player": only used to describe anyone (other than Joey Barton) who has just flattened an opponent with a horrendously timed and viciously high tackle.

Harry Redknapp is exclusive in "wheeling and dealing" when signing a player, whilst we invariably swoop when we sign someone!

Not particularly football related but when someone says something like "so I turned round and said to him....then he turned round and said to me" I think to myself "why don't you just face each other when you talk you thick ****s"

People (footballers, pop stars) saying "ya get me?" after every sentence even when no actual point has been made pisses me right off. Ya get me?

"Really puts things into perspective" is the one that does my head in, when someone dies, gets badly injured, someone in their family dies etc etc.

Literally the next day or even the same day, the person that wrote it will more often than not say something offensive about someone or something to do with a footballer.

Seems that perspective lasted a long time!!... until the next bad thing that happens.

Drives me crazy, don't say it unless you really mean it.

ARRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Saying 'myself' or 'yourself' instead of 'me' or 'you' really really gets on my wick!! What is annoying me at the moment (I'm watching Spurs -v-QPR on Sky) is the commentator referring to the Chelsea game as being 'this morning' when they kicked off at 13:30.

oh and

"back in the day", or "old school", especially when are referring to 90's :laugh: old school indeed :)

And "Blood" for brother even if people pronounce it like they come from Jamaica.

God, OP you got me started now, I think I better stop before I fill this list up :)

I HATE it when people put an 's' on the end of teams e.g. "The Chelsea's and Arsenal's of this world" NO IM SORRY BUT **** OFF

And people who write do'nt instead of don't, and other words they shorten, but completely incorrectly, even when told many times they are wrong

grrrrrr

Archived