IGNORED

Saying's That Get Right On My Wick

Craven arms

The ones that get on my nerves are ...

1) Opening posts with an apostrophe where there shouldn't be one!.

2) 'Loose' when it should be lose

3) 'Your' when it should be you're

4) Pronouncing the letter 'H' Haitch... it's Aitch (this one particularly pi$$es me off! and I blame the teachers of the last 15 years who teach this, and 'intelligent' people who say it... Grrr!

5) Apostrophes in general. If you don't know if there should be one, then if you DON'T put one in you'll be right more often than you'll be wrong!

One thing that gets on my wick is the prehistoric tendency of calling players called Stephen or Steven - Stevie!!! Sounds like a fallback from the 70s and 80s to me!!

Stevie Gerrard!!!! Yuck!!!!

Also what about everything that Steve Claridge says on The Football League Show! Pure drivel and gets on my wick!!

Also when the commemtators says the amount of chances they have had it could of been 5 or 6,but thats completely hypothetical because at 2 or 3 nil the players would be in a different frame of mind the manager might change the system.Also goes for that deal or no deal,when the contestant deals but carrys on exactly how you would of played the game its bullshit because your mind set would be different place when you got 20 grand or so on it.

Archived