IGNORED

Buzsaky / Baldock (+ A Little Bit Of Gerrard) .... Merged

Brizzle Jordan

He may not go to Forest due to the uncertainty regarding their manager and who they will sign etc.

He knows at City he will be a key figure.

If we signed Buszaky along with the GK,CB,ST I would be very happy. Just worried we are going to really miss Cisse.

I like cisse but don't you think he was atype of player that was suited to when the odds were against us so all of last season but if we have a better start would we need such a defensive midfield?

I like cisse but don't you think he was atype of player that was suited to when the odds were against us so all of last season but if we have a better start would we need such a defensive midfield?

I think he is the sort of player we could really do with at away games when we are likely to see alot less of the ball and be up against very good opposition.

I think if the team as a whole is alot stronger then he won't be missed as much. Hopefully this is the case.

As we seem to not to be able to meet wage demands for Cisse, it seems impossible that we could ever afford this bloke.Just wishful thinking.Though it would be great.

Could just be that Del didn't think Cisse was worth what he was requesting? We have no idea how much Cisse was asking for.

Unlikely, there's never been a single bid for Skuse, has there?

Be interesting if there was a bid just to see just how highly other clubs rate him.

Not sure, he's the type of player that other clubs would tend not to notice but fans that see him week in week out realise how important he is.

Could just be that Del didn't think Cisse was worth what he was requesting? We have no idea how much Cisse was asking for.

was wages even the reason for Cisse not wanting to stay? I thought it was because he wanted to either play abroad or join a team with a higher possibility of getting promoted (such as Bolton)

If it's between us and Forest, we have no chance, especially after their recent investment. Feel free to quote me on that.

The managerial targets for them are hardly exciting just been rejected by McCarthy now apparently targeting keane and ferguson

Not sure, he's the type of player that other clubs would tend not to notice but fans that see him week in week out realise how important he is.

If they're scouting him, or even playing against him, they should certainly notice him.

If they see him as someone who could be an important player for their team then you'd expect some interest to follow.

was wages even the reason for Cisse not wanting to stay? I thought it was because he wanted to either play abroad or join a team with a higher possibility of getting promoted (such as Bolton)

City would have made him a contract offer at some point. And again recently probably just before he chose to go on trial at Bolton.

Archived