IGNORED

Buzsaky / Baldock (+ A Little Bit Of Gerrard) .... Merged

Brizzle Jordan

Been told he's been offered a 5 figure a week contract by us - this comes from a ITK Middlesbrough fan who says he didnt want to speak to them due to what he is being offered by Forest and us.

He's probably been to Middlesbrough before and thought **** that. It IS an absolute shithole to be fair.

I would love to be proved wrong...

But seriously - Gordon and Buszaky...?

My thoughts too. I think we're going to have some very disappointed fans on our hands. No harm in dreaming and getting excited though. It's a bit like a build up to Christmas when you're convinced you're getting a Playstation, but you actually end up with some Lego and a pair of pants that are way too small.

p.s When a rumour comes out why does all these people with "contacts" come from? Why weren't they the ones to inform you before sky sports? funny that

Would we really sign anyone while they team are in Spain? Can't see anything happening for the next week or so

What has signing anyone got to do with the team being in Spain? Do we not want to make the jealous?

Now Ronnabe, I actually trust you as you're a top guy.... i might be eating my words with you saying this!!!!!!

It was tongue in cheek after the amount of 'in the know' proclamations about press conferences over the past week or so. Sorry!!

My thoughts too. I think we're going to have some very disappointed fans on our hands. No harm in dreaming and getting excited though. It's a bit like a build up to Christmas when you're convinced you're getting a Playstation, but you actually end up with some Lego and a pair of pants that are way too small.

p.s When a rumour comes out why does all these people with "contacts" come from? Why weren't they the ones to inform you before sky sports? funny that

Spot on...

I didn't realise you got the Lego too..?

The chances of us signing Gordon are 0, he's priced out of our league and were we to spend that amount of money it wouldn't be on someone with that injury record. He has sky-high ability but a team with far greater resources than us decided he wasn't worth keeping on because of his fitness. He may be without a club for a while.

The chances of us signing Gordon are 0, he's priced out of our league and were we to spend that amount of money it wouldn't be on someone with that injury record. He has sky-high ability but a team with far greater resources than us decided he wasn't worth keeping on because of his fitness. He may be without a club for a while.

Shame as we wasted all that money on David James and this guy is a far better keeper.

Shame as we wasted all that money on David James and this guy is a far better keeper.

Gordon would command a far higher wage than James even with his injuries - James signing for us was very convenient for him, I doubt it is for Gordon. It would never have happened.

Archived