IGNORED

Buzsaky / Baldock (+ A Little Bit Of Gerrard) .... Merged

Brizzle Jordan

Forests investment means nothing atm. Mick macarthy doesn't even want to sign for them after discussions. Possibly a disagreement on salary or even transfer limitations. Until they have a manager in place, we will be in pole position I believe. We are a much better prospect this season

Forests investment means nothing atm. Mick macarthy doesn't even want to sign for them after discussions. Possibly a disagreement on salary or even transfer limitations. Until they have a manager in place, we will be in pole position I believe. We are a much better prospect this season

Plus Luke chambers was quick to leave

Would be a fantastic signing but i can see wages being a problem? surely qpr would have offered him more than us and he turned that down?? perhaps it was more wanting first team football though. I dont understand why forest would be trying to sign players when they dont have a manager yet either, that to me makes us favourites if we are actually in the running.

If Del Wants Buzaky and presents a compelling case to Steve Lansdown then I think we will offer a competitive wage package, as we did with James. It's not all about reducing the wage bill, although that does have to be considered, but more about getting value for money. DMc will have his tactics set out in his mind for next season and has no doubt gone through them with SL when the met in Guernsey. Gone are the days of having "clubs in the bag" or panic purchases or loans to cover vital positions. Lansdown has wanted a leaner squad for quite some time and by reducing the squad size we will be able to offer better wages whilst still bringing the over all wage bill down.

If Del Wants Buzaky and presents a compelling case to Steve Lansdown then I think we will offer a competitive wage package, as we did with James. It's not all about reducing the wage bill, although that does have to be considered, but more about getting value for money. DMc will have his tactics set out in his mind for next season and has no doubt gone through them with SL when the met in Guernsey. Gone are the days of having "clubs in the bag" or panic purchases or loans to cover vital positions. Lansdown has wanted a leaner squad for quite some time and by reducing the squad size we will be able to offer better wages whilst still bringing the over all wage bill down.

Exactly! Just because we have to reduce the wage bill does not mean we have to offer every player a lower wage. We have lost alot of the wage bill already. We had a lot of mediocraty on medium-high wages the last few seasons and we have managed to get them off but we can have a couple of very good footballers (Akos and possibly Gordpon) on high wages because theybwill be worth it and we would have saved it in other areas.

At Ashton gate as we speak!!!

I'm trying so hard not to get excited about this one as I think he is a brilliant player and I can't see us signing him, but comments like this make it almost impossible!!

I'll be the first to ask....source?

Archived