IGNORED

Buzsaky / Baldock (+ A Little Bit Of Gerrard) .... Merged

Brizzle Jordan

I'm trying so hard not to get excited about this one as I think he is a brilliant player and I can't see us signing him, but comments like this make it almost impossible!!

I'll be the first to ask....source?

Jimmy are you at Ashton Gate .... possibly buying a shirt. Stop getting all excited.

If you prefer burning out cars instead of street lighting its the best place on earth to live for sure.

No idea if it is a nice place to live but one of the best nights out for sure, not sure he will base his decision on that though??!!

Without meaning to poop everyone's party, where does anyone see Buszacy fitting into our team? Del is a known proponent of a 442 and Buszacy, while having many virtues, isn't what you'd call a 'box-to-box' player. I just can't see him playing in midfield 2. Which leads me to 1 of 3 conclusions; either Del is going to change his philosophy which would be slightly worrying 5 weeks before the new season. Or Buzsacy is a replacement for either Albert or coming instead of a new striker to play as a 'false no9' type player

Don't get me wrong, I think he's a really good player, it's just that I can't see how he fits in as things stand

Just because Forest have new rich owners doesnt make them more likely, Steve Lansdown is still minted enough to comfortably pay Buzsakys wages. Also I feel like Lansdown trusts Del more than previous managers, and I feel if Del approached Lansdown with an "exciting oppurtunity to sign a leading championship player" SL may well grant Del the cash for this one! Really hoping this one will come off!

Bless the BEP, this was only reported by most of the major media outlets last night, Sky, BBC etc.

By the time the story appears tomorrow it will be 2 days late.

Which when you consider their sports reporting is basically copying and pasting seems a long turnaround...

Archived