IGNORED

Steve Davies - Signs On 3 Year Deal - Official

Andrew_V1

Yeah, it's unlikely that talks would have been started late on a Sunday evening. Would 6pm not be classed as early evening. He would be staying in Bristol and not going back to Derby so its quite conceivable that he would be back at a hotel by 9pm. Hopefully all agreed and tomorrow is the big day of announcement. That would be in time for the Palace game right. Believe it when I see it however!!

All this talk of signing two players is possibly over the top.

If I were interviewing people for a specific position, I'd whittle it down to two, possibly three, then go with the one that impresses me.

Didn't G J pull out of a deal after talks with the player, because he wasn't impressed by his attitude?

If I were interviewing people for a specific position, I'd whittle it down to two, possibly three, then go with the one that impresses me.

Didn't G J pull out of a deal after talks with the player, because he wasn't impressed by his attitude?

Unless changes with Bolasie or maybe Pitman mean 2 are required....

Whether we were having talks with anyone today or not seen dm down at the watershed at about 4pm.

Don't we usually put players up in the Marriott Royal..... Behind the Watershed...... Or am I putting 2&2 together and coming up with the answer I want!!!!!

Got a feeling its gonna be another long day on here tomorrow!

So, aside of noting he had by far his best goalscoring season last year, and has had at least 3 operations in his career already, what else can anyone tell us about him?

Not being pessimistic, but I fear we fans are just desperate to see anyone sign now.

1 million is what Derby want for him. Seems a lot for an injury prone player with one semi-decent season for goals, but prepared for someone to tell me he is worth it.

So, aside of noting he had by far his best goalscoring season last year, and has had at least 3 operations in his career already, what else can anyone tell us about him?

Not being pessimistic, but I fear we fans are just desperate to see anyone sign now.

1 million is what Derby want for him. Seems a lot for an injury prone player with one semi-decent season for goals, but prepared for someone to tell me he is worth it.

I am with you on this mate.

As always, happy to be proved wrong but this really does seem an awful lot of money to pay out on him!

If we sign Campbell do we even need him anyway? Really not sure about this deal.

Unless changes with Bolasie or maybe Pitman mean 2 are required....

But that's not the case at the moment, only that we're in talks with two strikers. If anything else changes, then he'll go for the best man for the job again, I'd imagine.

Jermaine Easter I think

Archived