IGNORED

Steve Davies - Signs On 3 Year Deal - Official

Andrew_V1

Great news!

But I want the jack to spill the beans on Cloughie. Still haven;t forgiven him for scoring that goal in the League Cup semi at Ashton (god I nearly cried and was up in the Dolman next to all those Forest fans).

Jack if you're still around let us know all. If you're nervous about getting banned on here just click the link in my sig and leave it there mate! I'll never ban nor censor you ;)

That was Scott Parker not Clough!!

Great news! But I want the jack to spill the beans on Cloughie. Still haven;t forgiven him for scoring that goal in the League Cup semi at Ashton (god I nearly cried and was up in the Dolman next to all those Forest fans). Jack if you're still around let us know all. If you're nervous about getting banned on here just click the link in my sig and leave it there mate! I'll never ban nor censor you ;)

Well I can ease your pain a little there mate....And end a 23 year period of unforgiveness as well..... It was Garry Parker who scored that goal.... I've had an irrational hatred of the bloke ever since. If ever I was playing Champ Man and took over a club he was playing for I would immediately sell him or release him. Couldn't stand the bloke, which is ridiculous considering all he did was score a goal!

That was Scott Parker not Clough!!
Close enough!

Archived