IGNORED

Warsaw Tuesday.

Taunton_City

Gutted, kick-off at 4pm UK time. Gonna miss the match due to work.

Absolute Joke.

You speak for many of us !! I feel sorry for our poor fans that will probably miss tomorrows game due to flights home

They should award England a 2-0 result and give the Poles -3, this should and could have been prevented :shocking:

"Been talking to some very unhappy England fans who have to go home tonight having spent £300 to £400."

Hope they get this money back!

knowing our FA theyll probably come up with something like "pay us a £50 fine for entering our stadium to stand there for 2 hours", theyre a joke, even worse than English FA

knowing our FA theyll probably come up with something like "pay us a £50 fine for entering our stadium to stand there for 2 hours", theyre a joke, even worse than English FA

English FA.

The FA who along with the Germans arranged a friendly match in Berlin on HITLERS birthday. The match was eventually cancelled due to security fears just a week before the game.

Where the England fans reimbursed? No.

English FA.

The FA who along with the Germans arranged a friendly match in Berlin on HITLERS birthday. The match was eventually cancelled due to security fears just a week before the game.

The FA here are hardly a model of excellence.

you would have to be Polish to see how bad the Polish FA is compared to English FA, trust me ;)

English FA.

The FA here are hardly a model of excellence.

With the greatest respect, was that tosser still alive at the time or was it a rememberance kinda deal ?

You speak for many of us !! I feel sorry for our poor fans that will probably miss tomorrows game due to flights home

They should award England a 2-0 result and give the Poles -3, this should and could have been prevented :shocking:

If Wembley had cocked it up like this, FIFA would be on our case like a shot, points deduction, mega fine and all the rest, but the Poles?

My guess is a 50 zloty fine and a rap on the knuckles...

you would have to be Polish to see how bad the Polish FA is compared to English FA, trust me ;)

I visited Poland when it was communist and on numerous occasions since. Poland is a fine country to visit.

Poland put on more than decent european championship, England had matches with stadiums nowhere near full during euro 96.

The English FA tried to cheat the Germans out of the world cup.

Could go on, but the English FA should be used as a model for no one.

I visited Poland when it was communist and on numerous occasions since. Poland is a fine country to visit.

Poland put on more than decent eurpean championship, England had matches with stadiums nowhere near full.

The English FA tried to cheat the German out of the world cup.

Could go on, but the English FA should be used as a model for no one.

Whoa there tiger, what you saying....they are as corrupt as the olympic pussies ?

people do tell me that whenever they go to Poland they do think its a fine country to visit, but football wise right now it's not good. the person in charge has actually just been forced out of the FA 2 weeks ago and elections are taking place in November to select a new president of Polish FA, so maybe it will change a little bit for the better (especially the corruption which in Polish football is absolutely disgraceful)

as to the Euros I think it was more to do with other organisations than our FA that it was so successful, but that might just be me being too negative about our FA

Archived