IGNORED

Warsaw Tuesday.

Taunton_City

don't under estamate the effect of the postponement has had on the players,

I haven't watched any so I can't say how poor it is but 1-0 away from home at one of our main rvals in the group will do

Well you ain't watching it!!

The postponement affected the Polish players as well, yet their passing, ball retention and chance creation has been much better.

It amazes me how well most of these players play for their clubs and how ******* awful they are for their country. Carrick and Gerrard are the worst offender (Lampard when he plays most of all) but there are others. Cleverly I like personally, though I don't think this formation or his position suits him, hence why he ain't great tonight

don't under estamate the effect of the postponement has had on the players,

I haven't watched any so I can't say how poor it is but 1-0 away from home at one of our main rvals in the group will do

They are playing football Bud, not about to perform postponed brain surgery, how difficult can it be?, it's a game and we don't play it very well these days.

Eh? Please elaborate.

4-4-2, with four centre midfielders, involved playing Cleverley and Milner on the wings meaning no width or pace.

Bringing on Welbeck, who shouldn't even be involved in the English set up.

We were just utterly dominated and you need elaboration on how it was Hodgson's tactics that let us down?

A terrible manager and I've said so since the day of his appointment.

OptaJoe@OptaJoe

1 - England have now mustered just one shot on target in four of Roy Hodgson's 11 games in charge. Shy.

4-4-2, with four centre midfielders, involved playing Cleverley and Milner on the wings meaning no width or pace.

Bringing on Welbeck, who shouldn't even be involved in the English set up.

We were just utterly dominated and you need elaboration on how it was Hodgson's tactics that let us down?

A terrible manager and I've said so since the day of his appointment.

OptaJoe@OptaJoe

1 - England have now mustered just one shot on target in four of Roy Hodgson's 11 games in charge. Shy.

Yet were top of the group....

Milner comes in for a lot of stick. I blame Hodgson who despite his constant poor performances still plays him on the wing when he cant beat a man and his natural position is centre mid! It's like when City try and play Skuse on the right mid, 100% effort but little else.

When he took Rooney off for Oxlade Chamberlain i couldn't believe it. One striker up front for the last 20 odd minutes against a team we should be attacking not defending against.

Wins against Modova/San Marino and just about scraping a draw against Poland.

But we're top?

If England win a cup under him, playing "bad" football, people wont care.

People need to stop getting on the mangers and players back. Were England, we're not amazing, we're not even top 10 in the world I bet.

We're top yet people still moan, what more is possible?

If city were top, and playing "poor" football I doubt many will care

Archived