IGNORED

He Must Go!

Taunton_City

Not sure that lack of money has been the problem, if you look at the losses over the past few years, our managers have been backed. Also not really sure why we keep looking back, Amougou and Cisse hardly looked like signing, Pearson and McManus did not look that great last season. Don't we have scouts looking for younger up and coming players? If working on a tighter budget, spending has to be wise, Morris and Anderson have hardly been value, and can't say I have been impressed with Wilson. Baldock and Davies are good, but did we actually need two forwards?

It's never the players fault in most people's eyes, always the manager.

Stick with Del. We can't continue to sack different manager's every time they play poorly for a run of games and rumours are spread on the internet that they've 'lost faith' in the manager.

The pressure is getting to Del which would explain some baffling tactical decisions. I was a fan of Millen up until the 3-2 defeat against Reading (many had it in for him from the beginning) and persuaded myself at the time that the players had lost faith in the manager but look where that got us, we're right back to square one. Del has been backed more than Millen significantly in the summer with the signings of Baldock, Davies, Cunningham, Heaton etc so probably has less of an excuse for this poor run as to what Keith did.

I realise this may be interpreted as an Anti-Del/Pro-Millen type of post but that's completely not the case. The point is that sacking the manager every time the players perform badly for a consistent run of games isn't the answer.

Personally, I have more faith in Del than the players playing for him at the moment.

9 out of the 11 players tonight were part of the shambles of a season last season.

Del has done nothing to improve the squad in the areas needed with the exception of Cunningham which was unfortunate.

He has used money in signing players he doesn't use which could have been spent elsewhere.

He tactics, formations and decisions are questionable to say the least.

Yes the players are partly to blame but del has done nothing to change this when he had the chance.

He is clearly out of his depth and needs to go asap to give someone else a chance of saving this season.

Been saying for a while, why the hell did we sign Baldock Davies when we needed cm cb. We sign the 2 of them then get told cant afford players (ward at Norwich) due to lack of money. Who at board level decided it was a good idea to sign loads of forwards but not strengthen our weak areas.

A carbon copy of where it started to go wrong last time we were relegated from this division.

Archived