IGNORED

He Must Go!

Taunton_City

If the board had backed Del in re-signing Cisse and Amougou and signing of Monk or Gerrald, Keogh, Buscaki we wouldnt be in this situation now . you could put Sir Alex in charge and we still wouldnt do anything unless we can compete financially with the majority of clubs in the championship

]]

Id rather someone stamp on my helmet than have that little shit be in charge

But I think the same about the likes of warnock! But then I think imagine him at our club! Like I say he'd p!ss a few off! Wouldn't take any sh!t!

IMO we have a good squad! Apart from a few of the defenders! We need someone who has been there and done it!

If the board had backed Del in re-signing Cisse and Amougou and signing of Monk or Gerrald, Keogh, Buscaki we wouldnt be in this situation now . you could put Sir Alex in charge and we still wouldnt do anything unless we can compete financially with the majority of clubs in the championship

How do you know they didn't? The players in question might of turned us down!!!

]]

Id rather someone stamp on my helmet than have that little shit be in charge

Man, think about what your saying. Your helmet, really? You may want to think about maybe you big toe or something. You really dont want to damage your helmet. I bet you would regret it, every time you take a pee and look down at your flattened helmet it would bring tears to you eyes

Come on people! Times up!! Get Billy Davies in before someone else snaps him up!!

Just out of interest, what criteria have you set where you wouldn't say the above?

Mid table by now? Top six? Won every game since August?

It's barely the start of November and you want a change. Just asking as I want to know how long you will give Billy.

And whose responsibility is that?

I think Del will now be regretting not landing a centre half before the end of the last transfer window

Milwall for instance, (been in a similar position to us over the past couple of seasons hence why i'm using them as an example), won 4-1 against forest today, and they are 7 games unbeaten now and i'm sure they havent spent as much as we have on playing staff. Notable difference in my opinion is that they went out and signed Danny Shittu pre-season who I thought was a really tough, experienced, ball winning defender when they played us and snuffed out a lot of chances. This is what we needed to do for the past 2 seasons, and Millen and Del failed to do this

Just out of interest, what criteria have you set where you wouldn't say the above?

Mid table by now? Top six? Won every game since August?

It's barely the start of November and you want a change. Just asking as I want to know how long you will give Billy.

Nothing like that! Look we are not a big club, in fact IMO we are 15th 16th biggest club in this league if that!! I don't expect us to be top 2 or play offs or even top half!

Now lets go back to our first season, we had a very average squad. But the fight was their! The effort was 110% every game, well nearly every game! Players would run into a brick wall for the club! Very average players were class!! WHY! Because of the manager!!

The Chairman in my opinion needs to invest more. I am aware that we have been bailed out year upon year but we cannot compete in getting quality players in vital positions as long as we have no money to get and pay them.

I dont think Del would have had this trouble landing defenders and creative midfield if he had a few more bob to play with.

Del was crazy not to strengthen an already weak defence

The Chairman in my opinion needs to invest more. I am aware that we have been bailed out year upon year but we cannot compete in getting quality players in vital positions as long as we have no money to get and pay them.

I dont think Del would have had this trouble landing defenders and creative midfield if he had a few more bob to play with.

Del was crazy not to strengthen an already weak defence

New rules coming into play which but your theory to bed unfotunatly.

I was one of the unlucky few who travelled to day and looking at our starting line up actually have me a bit of confidence........ Until we kicked off.

4-5-1 with Stead on the left wing?? Baldock is never going to win a header an I was just sooo confused.

Jon stead IMO was probably our best player today and we took him off for a guy who never looks like scoring in Taylor!

Yes we should of got a draw when baldock missed a sitter but the players were terrible today.

Adomah, no first touch can pass the ball, I don't know what's happened to him......

Fontaine chasing around the pitch am leaving is exposed at the back, terrible captain.

Kilkenny when he came on brightened us up but other than that there was no positives to be had!

I sat with a Huddersfield fa who said we were the worst team they have played this year!!

As a season ticket holder I feel truly let down!!!

Why do you think Davies would want to come to us.Currently we are abysmal and I doubt anyone with pedigree would want to take us over.

This is true, any new man would want a stash of cash for players, with which our current manager could use as just as well.

DM is a proven decent manager, maybe not in this league; and does make mistakes(dont we all) but for those who think SL will be knocking on Dels door anytime soon you will be dissapointed.

We no doubt will be soon at our lowest for quite a while, then everyone will wake the hell up and start fighting back; that is when we will be a match for any team in this division.

It's so sad to see what is happening at the club.

I have been 100% behind Del and his staff but am really dumbfounded by some of his after match comments and team decisions over the past half dozen games.

2 points from a possible 27, no wins, 2 draws and 7 losses is simply dreadful

Anything but a home win on Sunday would surely put pressure on the board to act?

As for the crowd Sunday? Well it could drop below 10,000 for the first time in ages

It's not the manager, it's not the last manager, it's not the manager before that and it's not the previous one who might have got us up given the funds in the January window. It's not the one before that and it's not the one before that. I'm seeing a pattern here . Someone has overseen this catalogue of errors. Promised funds but are they forthcoming. Did Del decide Amougou, Gerrard, Keough, Busaksy (sp) were asking too much?

Someone oversee's this shambles and usually loosens the purse strings if things look desperate. Just enough. But ambition? That's long gone. Like this mythical stadium. We're being strung along by Lansdown who's lost interest and will go when he put's this club back where he found it.

Archived