IGNORED

He Must Go!

Taunton_City

This is a forum to talk about things so let's keep it that way yeh! IMO nothing has changed!! Yes ok we score more goals but that don't matter!! We are in the same position as last two seasons!! He is out of his depth!!

Keep this thread and bring it up in may or when he goes which ever happens first!!

You really are pathetic mate, you state facts then contradict yourself,

all you ever do is moan, ok none of us are deliriously happy, but to post crap like you do is just pathetic,

and Yes hopefully in may you will be proved wrong, once again!

I know emotions run high just after the final whistle of any game but hysterical outbursts really will not help.

I've said it before and i will undoubtedly bore you all with it again, but we are playing in what i believe is the 5th best division in Europe, the vast majority of our opponents have experience of being a premier league club and we are having to face tough tough games every week.

Changing the manager when we lose will achieve nothing at all. We have a great, relatively young manager who will do great things in the English game. The word patience just doesn't exist in this crazy footy world but i am right behind Del and the boys.

Yes we should never give away a two goal lead, but it happens. No i'm not happy about it (and that's an understatement) but i'm just enjoying being in a really competitive division where all 3 possible results are entirely possible every single week!

Our realistic expectations are to stay up and finish higher than last season, that's all we can hope for. If anyone thinks any different that is their right and i respect their views.

But calling for Del to be sacked after a defeat? Laughable!

We all called for a centre back and he signed Stephen McManus, ok it took longer than we wanted but we don't know what go on behind the scenes.

If Elokobi and Cunningham were fit i'm convinced it would have been a different result today. Their bad injuries were just bad luck.

But hey, easier to call for a new manager isn't it!

YES, that's the official Bridgwater viewpoint anyway ;)

:laughcont:

TC you're entitled to your opinion, but I think you can see from the furore you've cause the vast majority of us believe in giving the man time to complete the process he's begun.

As even you concede, things have changed from last season. We can score goals for one thing! And the majority of the chopping and changing has been caused by injuries.

The only negative point in my book is McInnes's continued reliance on Fontaine in defence and Pearson in midfield.

:laughcont:

TC you're entitled to your opinion, but I think you can see from the furore you've cause the vast majority of us believe in giving the man time to complete the process he's begun.

As even you concede, things have changed from last season. We can score goals for one thing! And the majority of the chopping and changing has been caused by injuries.

The only negative point in my book is McInnes's continued reliance on Fontaine in defence and Pearson in midfield.

Thank someone willing to talk on a forum!!

Fontaine is useless I'm sorry! How anyone can continue to select him! You must agree on that surely!!

Archived