IGNORED

He Must Go!

Taunton_City

Another keyboard warrior!!! Why does posting on a Internet forum make me a W A N K E R I'd say the people who have never met me post abuse to me are the W A N K E R S

You t wat. Me a KEYBOARD WARRIOR? Im just hurting because the club i have in my blood has lost after being 2 nil up. 35 years following as a season ticket holder.

Take it on the chin and stop posting b ollocks

Millen got loads of stick this time last year! NOTHING has changed!!! If del stays we will go down!!!

Ok, we are all entitled to an opinion but alas mine is not quite the same as yours. We all let off steam after a loss in our own way and I understand what you are saying and that you are a tad fed up. Nowt wrong with that.

Lets look at what has happened so far. Del has made some cracking signings but we now find ourselves ravaged by injuries. Our problem IMO is that we just don't have the depth in our squad (strikers excepted). We made a brilliant signing in Cunningham but have no backup for him now he's injured. Fontaine has again IMO gone downhill form wise since he wanted to move to Southampton and maybe by dropping him it may give him the boot up the bum he needs. There are no quick fixes in this game and I have every faith in Del at this time. Look at our early season form and we were all happy campers. Lets not panic, lets calm down and lets see how things pan out over the coming weeks. A win on Tuesday and this thread will be all forgotten.

You t wat. Me a KEYBOARD WARRIOR? Im just hurting because the club i have in my blood has lost after being 2 nil up. 35 years following as a season ticket holder.

Exactly the same as me!! Not quite 35 years but I'm hurting! That's why I get so annoyed! We have thrown away so many leads this season!

Exactly the same as me!! Not quite 35 years but I'm hurting! That's why I get so annoyed! We have thrown away so many leads this season!

Typical fickle fan, if we held on today no doubt this thread wouldn't of been created and you'd probably be hailing mcinnes as the best thing since sliced bread, and harping about reaching the play-offs. Evidently a 3-2 loss after being ahead by two is a tough pill to swallow but it was still a good away performace against a team which on paper should be up there come the end of the season. We are a small team in this division but with Mcinnes at the helm we are seeing a very gradual positive change throughout the club, granted he won't get things right every time, but what manager does? especially considering he does not have the most talented of players at his disposal. So instead of knee-jerking and being overly negative how about you back the team, back the management and help make a difference. Out of interest though could you name me one manager (realistic one) that could come in and get us winning every game, with the current playing staff? ...Didn't think so.

Some people on here are an absolute disgrace to the club, sack him?? People saying we are in the same position as last year, if del wouldn't have taken over we would have gone down ffs!! Its going to take a few games but when Mcmanus is match fit we will start moving up the table. Some of you lot live in a dream world, and expect far to much to quick, del has been realistic with all of his work to date, at least we can do the same.

Typical fickle fan, if we held on today no doubt this thread wouldn't of been created and you'd probably be hailing mcinnes as the best thing since sliced bread, and harping about reaching the play-offs. Evidently a 3-2 loss after being ahead by two is a tough pill to swallow but it was still a good away performace against a team which on paper should be up there come the end of the season. We are a small team in this division but with Mcinnes at the helm we are seeing a very gradual positive change throughout the club, granted he won't get things right every time, but what manager does? especially considering he does not have the most talented of players at his disposal. So instead of knee-jerking and being overly negative how about you back the team, back the management and help make a difference. Out of interest though could you name me one manager (realistic one) that could come in and get us winning every game, with the current playing staff? ...Didn't think so.

cracking post fella

Benny Lennartson ?

Ok, we are all entitled to an opinion but alas mine is not quite the same as yours. We all let off steam after a loss in our own way and I understand what you are saying and that you are a tad fed up. Nowt wrong with that.

Lets look at what has happened so far. Del has made some cracking signings but we now find ourselves ravaged by injuries. Our problem IMO is that we just don't have the depth in our squad (strikers excepted). We made a brilliant signing in Cunningham but have no backup for him now he's injured. Fontaine has again IMO gone downhill form wise since he wanted to move to Southampton and maybe by dropping him it may give him the boot up the bum he needs. There are no quick fixes in this game and I have every faith in Del at this time. Look at our early season form and we were all happy campers. Lets not panic, lets calm down and lets see how things pan out over the coming weeks. A win on Tuesday and this thread will be all forgotten.

Wise word Antoine Le Grand.

I'm a bit unhappy with some of the abuse the OP's getting here. I don't agree with him - his reaction is, indeed, kneejerk, but we need to marshal sensible arguments as a riposte. If we slip into the relegation zone watch out for those knees jerking all over the place!

Benny Lennartson ?

Don't blame Benny for what happened in 98/99. Blame Ward. Benny inhereted a team in Sunday League form and had to start pre season training long in to the season. Players throw up at training having been partying in Birmingham. Complaining about training twice a day as it would be a problem for their golfing.

Wise word Antoine Le Grand.

I'm a bit unhappy with some of the abuse the OP's getting here. I don't agree with him - his reaction is, indeed, kneejerk, but we need to marshal sensible arguments as a riposte. If we slip into the relegation zone watch out for those knees jerking all over the place!

Merci Robbo le Rouge

Nothing like a good jerk but I doubt it will come to that

Don't blame Benny for what happened in 98/99. Blame Ward. Benny inhereted a team in Sunday League form and had to start pre season training long in to the season. Players throw up at training having been partying in Birmingham. Complaining about training twice a day as it would be a problem for their golfing.

Benny said on TV that he would throw his hat into the crowd every time we won..............needless to say it didn't cost him a lot in buying replacement hats. If it was me I would have paid up his contract on the Monday morning.

You lazy frog eating south europeans should learn what working is all about.

10 p.m. tuesday..

Sir, I commence work at 6:30am daily and finish at 6pm daily much to the disgust of my family. I await the day that my clients pay up my contract and set me free. Bonne nuit.

tried that as well, none have worked particularly well, have they, whose left?.

Don't think we can really blame Joe for getting concussed.

Give him another start, says I.Let's see someone with a bit of pace down the left. It should make all the difference to Woolly.

Don't be bloody daft!

The thing that intrigues me is that the defence clearly needs to get itself better organised. Baring in mind that I don't think we have had the same defensive set-up for two weeks in a row, nevertheless more work needs doing on the training ground to work out who is supposed to be doing what. I would like Derek McInnes to have a few words with his side-kick trainer Docherty to figure out how this might be achieved.

Archived