IGNORED

Neil Danns

nebristolred

Twitter eh. I certainly wont get my hopes up then!

He has confirmed on his own account that he will be joining a club on loan later today

neil danns@dannzy1

Hey tweeps bit of news that is a bit sad and happy, I will be joining a club on loan later today, I can't announce who yet but I will

Expand Collapse

Palace fan here. Danns is a very good player, a hard working, energetic, box to box midfielder who scores goals (remember the free- kick for Palace at Ashton Gate a couple of years back? Wow).

No disrespect but he should be aiming for a team higher than you in the table, Leicester just haven't used him right. If you get him then he will do very well for you.

I know he's a good player but is he the type we need at the minute ?? Surely we need an animal to put their foot in ??

A midfield of Danns & (take your pick) is still going to get overrun , unless we go to Brizzle Jordan's 4-2-3-1 formation.

Pearson - Elliott

Adomah - Danns - Davies

Baldock

Palace fan here. Danns is a very good player, a hard working, energetic, box to box midfielder who scores goals (remember the free- kick for Palace at Ashton Gate a couple of years back? Wow).

No disrespect but he should be aiming for a team higher than you in the table, Leicester just haven't used him right. If you get him then he will do very well for you.

On the other hand, he could come here for a month and look like Messi and do himself the world of good!

Give our 'regards' to Hollowhead, won't you......!

I will do! :cool: He might have managed your rivals but you gotta admit, he's a very good manager!

To be fair, he done a cracking job at Blackpool, can't knock the **** for that - and of course, he took his beloved Blue Few down to the basement

In between I'd say he's not done too much. He's a fav with the media, which always helps, and there are a few on here that would back him to do a decent job at the Gate, but I wouldn't want him here - and not just because he is 'one of them'

I'll be interested to see where you guys finish this season before reserving judgement

As an aside, Zaha......how good can the kid be?

Promotion with Blackpool, nearly kept them in the Prem then play-off final last year. Hmmmm...

Pay no attention. He's obviously a good manager , it's just that he is persona non grata as far as most on this board are concerned.

Archived