IGNORED

Neil Danns

nebristolred

Ha, possibly - I'm sure every forum has them!

I would've happily settled for 15th this season, that would've been progress. Baldock and Davies are two fantastic signings, we've just gone from bad to worse defensively. Fontaine is having a shocker of a season, and ever since the Peterboro demolition squad took out Cunningham we've gone from worse to school boy back there!

I will now settle for 21st - and despite how bad things are now, I'm sure we'll get there

Never dull mate!

Its normally the teams that have major defensive problems that go down in this division, think Mcinnes needs to get you back to basics and make you hard to beat. That's exactly what Freedman did in the first year when he took over from George Burley in January, we won a lot of games 1-0 to stay up, wasn't pretty but it was effective! Good luck.

We have three high rise car parks! Pay you stingy bastard! ;)

haha, no

It was alright when the company I work for was building the pier I could rock up in the building site :),

Last time I went to weston most the pubs I use to go to had closed :( that was the only let down for me

haha, no

It was alright when the company I work for was building the pier I could rock up in the building site :),

Last time I went to weston most the pubs I use to go to had closed :( that was the only let down for me

Yeah, no decent 'pubs' inside Weston now, although cheers ain't so bad when there's music on. All the decent pubs are in the surrounding areas. I mean, we go all the way to bleadon for a pint because the Queens is the best around.

So would most people from Leicester, judging by the way it's always clogged up with lardy Midlanders.

Always been like that. Never ceases to amaze me that for another hour or so in the car you could be in Devon or Cornwall but those midlanders just seem to love it there.

On a similar note, i was in Burnham-on-sea a few years back, walking about and noticed a sign outside a pub that said OAP Specials Menu - Every Friday Evening! That should get the punters in and the place rocking. Dear god that place is depressing. I can't belive people actually come there and spend a week on holiday.

Always been like that. Never ceases to amaze me that for another hour or so in the car you could be in Devon or Cornwall but those midlanders just seem to love it there.

On a similar note, i was in Burnham-on-sea a few years back, walking about and noticed a sign outside a pub that said OAP Specials Menu - Every Friday Evening! That should get the punters in and the place rocking. Dear god that place is depressing. I can't belive people actually come there and spend a week on holiday.

Saw Frank Skinner doing a gig and he did a piece about him and his mates saving up for their annual holiday in Burnham !

Doubt if he goes there now.

Last time I was in Burnham, during (what passed for) the summer, one of the pubs had a brilliant sign outside, one of those sandwhich board things which the landlord has written in fancy chalk;

WANTED!!!

CUSTOMERS!!!

No experience necessary as full training will be given

Various duties, to include spending £10 per hour.

Apply within

The board also said "Traditional home cooked food - Thursday-Sunday"

Presumably it was shite the rest of the week....

The Midlanders love it. Even when I'm back home visiting friends and family, the Mrs is like "Awww...the sea." Yes...but it's brown!!

I think top 2 will be hard to obtain as its a long old season but play-offs are now very realistic after our amazing start. We are currently on 33 points which is over 2 a game on average.

I expect most of you (fairly) thought we were a poor side after your 4-1 win over us in August but to be fair that side is not a patch on the one we have now. That night we had no Murray, Williams, Delaney, Blake, Moritz or Bolasie and we also had other players playing out of position like Parr on the left wing when he is a left back. In regards to Bolasie, he's been amazing for us, i can't understand why you let him go and for so cheap??

Zaha can go onto to be world class IMO, he is the 2nd best player that i have ever seen in a Palace shirt (the first being the gentleman in my avatar!) I believe we will keep hold of him in January if we are still in the promotion shake up, there would be no point in selling him with a potential £90 million awaiting us in the Prem. When he does finally go i expect we can be looking at £15 million +.

Fair play to you. When we beat you at the start of the season I thought we had caught you on a bad day (as I posted at the time) as previous meetings have been quite close at the gate (at least) & probably over shadowed by that very animated ex manager of yours, Colin & that orange chairman you had.

I thought Bolasie should have been first choice here ahead of Albert at the start of the season & I certainly didn't want him to go.

I think Zaha is a cracking player & I am actually quite pleased that you are top of the league rather than a Blackburn or a Cardiff as it shows how competitive this league is and that it will take more than merely parachute payments to gain promotion.

There is a sneaking admiration generally with Holloway. A few years ago he had a real anger management problem with us both on & off the field but he has dealt with that & I firmly believe now that as a result he would like to see us do well as he is a proud Bristolian.

He will never be welcome here & he would upset too many of his three toed cousins if he managed us.

Football is all about opinions & it is welcome to hear a measured viewpoint from other clubs rather than the usual tit for tat jibes which serve no purpose whatsoever.

Like I said well done to you & as a fellow football fan, I hope it continues for you

Archived