IGNORED

Neil Danns

nebristolred

Neil Danns? As in the Lesta player? Am I the only one not excited by this?

Is that the JammyOne? As in the Bristol City supporter? The team bottom of the table? Who are desperate for some quality forward thinking midfielders? Yes? Well excited or not, he would be a vast improvement on what we have

Fair play to you. When we beat you at the start of the season I thought we had caught you on a bad day (as I posted at the time) as previous meetings have been quite close at the gate (at least) & probably over shadowed by that very animated ex manager of yours, Colin & that orange chairman you had.

I thought Bolasie should have been first choice here ahead of Albert at the start of the season & I certainly didn't want him to go.

I think Zaha is a cracking player & I am actually quite pleased that you are top of the league rather than a Blackburn or a Cardiff as it shows how competitive this league is and that it will take more than merely parachute payments to gain promotion.

There is a sneaking admiration generally with Holloway. A few years ago he had a real anger management problem with us both on & off the field but he has dealt with that & I firmly believe now that as a result he would like to see us do well as he is a proud Bristolian.

He will never be welcome here & he would upset too many of his three toed cousins if he managed us.

Football is all about opinions & it is welcome to hear a measured viewpoint from other clubs rather than the usual tit for tat jibes which serve no purpose whatsoever.

Like I said well done to you & as a fellow football fan, I hope it continues for you

Well done sir, one of the best posts I've read in a long time on this forum, honest, accurate and without jealousy. Fair play to you.

He played really well that day!

From the little I've seen of him he is box to box, has a bit of quality on the ball and can pop up with a goal. A better version of Pearson...

Cheers.

Sounds good from everyone's reaction. Now a defender... Or should I say defenders!

Archived