IGNORED

Neil Danns

nebristolred

Skuse will not be in the team for the foreseeable future ( thank god) so I'm looking forward to a central pairing or Elliot and danns with wooly and albu on either wings. Davies and baldock upfront. That's a good front 6. Just need Cunningham to return and a decent centre back and I'm confident we shall start to pick up points

I'm not pretending that Danns is going to miraculously make us into a brilliant team and I still fully expect us to fail to win any out of our next three, but he is better than what we have.

Yeah i know because del said he would only bring players in that could improve us... Like morris, heaton... Anderson... Pearson... Forgive me for not doing cartwheels.

Yeah i know because del said he would only bring players in that could improve us... Like morris, heaton... Anderson... Pearson... Forgive me for not doing cartwheels.

I don't understand why you seem to be under the illusion that I think this is some sort of brilliant signing? I don't.

However he is better than what we have. Is he good enough to single handedly turn us into a winning team? No of course he isn't.

I don't understand why you seem to be under the illusion that I think this is some sort of brilliant signing? I don't.

However he is better than what we have. Is he good enough to single handedly turn us into a winning team? No of course he isn't.

No, but something had to change if we are going to get out of this rut we're in. Looking at the next few games it was impossible to see us picking up anything tbh, but at least with some improvement in our midfield options we might see some improvement.

No, but something had to change if we are going to get out of this rut we're in. Looking at the next few games it was impossible to see us picking up anything tbh, but at least with some improvement in our midfield options we might see some improvement.

Yes I think it's a good addition and as I said he is better than what we've got.

For some reason Sidebet seemed to think that I was making out that this was some kind of amazing signing, I was just pointing out that I wasn't.

Under Warnock at Palace he was one of the best midfielders in this division, hence big money Leicester snapping him up.

From what I remember when seeing him, he'll get stuck in and he can create and score goals.

Having also heard him speak on the radio he seems like he has a very positive attitude and hopefully his confidence can rub off on some of the other players.

Good to see McInnes acting quickly after Sundays dissappointment, wouldn't be surprised to see another arrive before Saturday - we need it.

Under Warnock at Palace he was one of the best midfielders in this division, hence big money Leicester snapping him up.

From what I remember when seeing him, he'll get stuck in and he can create and score goals.

Having also heard him speak on the radio he seems like he has a very positive attitude and hopefully his confidence can rub off on some of the other players.

Good to see McInnes acting quickly after Sundays dissappointment, wouldn't be surprised to see another arrive before Saturday - we need it.

Good signing....but acting quickly? About 3 months to late more like

Had a chat to a Palace fan I know about Danns. Said he's best in a central 3, possibly with a combative mid either side of him...

So:

Elliott Danns Skuse

If we still had Cisse though, him, Danns and Elliott OR Skuse could have worked I reckon. He's mediocre at tackling though so if we put him in a 4-4-2 he'd be wasted from what I've been told.

Rules out every other CM then! How about 4-3-3.

Heats

Foster Fontaine :( Wilson :( Bryan/Briggs

Albert Danns Anderson

Davies Baldock Taylor

4-3-3 with that would leave us massively outgunned in the centre. Albert certainly doesn't play in middle and Anderson, I dunno thought he was but it'd be a bit lopsided unless Albert in a free role with Anderson-Danns Central 2.

Good signing....but acting quickly? About 3 months to late more like

Indeed we're 3 months too late in signing Neil Danns and other players of his calibre. Better late than never because Neil Danns was a great player for Crystal Palarse - we saw him often enough playing against us !!!!!! We need Neil Danns for the rest of the season together with about 4 others of his calibre in midfield and defence and then we might just stave off relegation.

Archived