IGNORED

Neil Danns

nebristolred

Now a CB(x2), RB LM proper ball winning midfielder and we're nearly there

+1

GK: Filled

RB: Vacant (Foster is average)

CB: Vacant (We have nobody close to being good enough)

CB: Vacant ('' '')

LB: Filled

RM: Filled

CM: Vacant (Skuse is average)

CM: Vacant (Danns is short-term)

LM: Vacant (Anderson/Woolford are average)

ST: Filled

ST: Filled

4-6 players away from having a top starting 11:(

Hmm, nearly 30, no significant game time since March.; Please no more injuries, please

Not too keen on the age (but that's just me), hope amongst hope that he is fit ( has come back from injury recently iirc) and raring to go and not going through the motions as many others have been on loan in the past.

Leicester Thread on him, makes some not very good reading!

Not the most ringing of endorsements :/

True but imagine another fan entering this site and coming across one of your posts, theyd be off the nearest bridge within minutes!

Always been like that. Never ceases to amaze me that for another hour or so in the car you could be in Devon or Cornwall but those midlanders just seem to love it there.

On a similar note, i was in Burnham-on-sea a few years back, walking about and noticed a sign outside a pub that said OAP Specials Menu - Every Friday Evening! That should get the punters in and the place rocking. Dear god that place is depressing. I can't belive people actually come there and spend a week on holiday.

Can't argue with any of the comments about BOS, it's dull, lifeless and that's the good bits!

Helps having a job where I work away Monday to Friday :-)

Danns is a good signing :-)

Another reject from a championship side great !

Cue abuse but just look at our track record of loan signings or signings from other Championship clubs.

Blimey I know we're all down in the dumps but FFS mate !!

Why not put some positivity on it and say wow we've signed a player that Sven with all the money available thought good enough - Leicester have an abundance of talent at the moment, someone has to miss out - doesn't make him a reject !!!

Blimey I know we're all down in the dumps but FFS mate !!

Why not put some positivity on it and say wow we've signed a player that Sven with all the money available thought good enough - Leicester have an abundance of talent at the moment, someone has to miss out - doesn't make him a reject !!!

It's easier for people to slag city off, if we signed a defender instead people would moan we would still need a midfielder

Good player :) just what we needed. The defense is poo but its only as good as the midfield in front of it!!

Was a good player two seasons ago...Hasnt been playing because his heads not right... hes got too many ventures outside of football. music, media. etc..

If hes committed to playing for a living then he could be a good loanee, if not then he will prove to be just another waste of money Im afraid

I've always wanted to see Danns in a city shirt, rated him from his Colchester days, and especially at Birmingham. Dreams do come true, eh? Next up, three points against Blackpool, Danns to score first, see a bit of magic from future England ace Ince, and celebrate the first few steps on the long road to recovery!

tbh,im more than happy with anyone coming in right now,,might just spark a bit of confidence into our lot. we have all moaned about most of our squad but lets be fair,if things werent going so bad,we wouldnt be singling anyone out.

as for our keepers,they deserve medals. cant be much fun going out between the sticks right now knowing you are going to get blitzed.

Within 2 hours of him signing there are already ***** coming on here criticising the signing. Have you not seen us recently? I don't give a **** whether he's 30 or 300 or whether someone has managed to cherry pick some negative comments from a forum to make him sound shit, I really don't see how he's going to be worse than what we've got so how about winding some necks in and giving him a chance

Probably the least ringing of endorsements which in my opinion could be a lot worse.

Within 2 hours of him signing there are already ***** coming on here criticising the signing. Have you not seen us recently? I don't give a **** whether he's 30 or 300 or whether someone has managed to cherry pick some negative comments from a forum to make him sound shit, I really don't see how he's going to be worse than what we've got so how about winding some necks in and giving him a chance

+1

Hmm, nearly 30, no significant game time since March.; Please no more injuries, please

Not too keen on the age (but that's just me), hope amongst hope that he is fit ( has come back from injury recently iirc) and raring to go and not going through the motions as many others have been on loan in the past.

Leicester Thread on him, makes some not very good reading!

But these are fans who used to watch Robbie Savage on a regular basis!

Archived