IGNORED

Two More Players In?

JonPikeUK

On twitter; "@bcfctweets: DM: "We're trying very hard to bring another loan player in before the weekend, if not two in.""

This is great news, looks like Lansdown is willing to back Del to get us out of this mess, also shows that hes sticking by his man, which is good IMO, del will get it right, he just needs our support!

This is great news, looks like Lansdown is willing to back Del to get us out of this mess, also shows that hes sticking by his man, which is good IMO, del will get it right, he just needs our support!

Wasn't that Tammy Wynette ?

I know I'm in the minority but these loans do my head in. I would much rather play some of our young players than continue to get in loans.

If we still struggle so be it,but I want Bristol City players playing for us and not players who( in all honesty) probably couldn't give a f@@k about us as a club.

We have to give our young players a chance, otherwise what the point in them.

Just my opinion, I don't expect anyone to agree with me though.

I know I'm in the minority but these loans do my head in. I would much rather play some of our young players than continue to get in loans.

If we still struggle so be it,but I want Bristol City players playing for us and not players who( in all honesty) probably couldn't give a f@@k about us as a club.

I agree, you're not alone Bill.

FairPlay. But I don't agree.

I'd rather we gave it our best possible shot at staying in this division. I'm not sure the youngsters will provide that.

Presumably it'll be at least one CB, with Carey, Nyatanga and McManus all crocked.

And Fonts, Wilson and the rest all playing shit.........

Whilst I agree with others about not wanting the team full of loanees, I'm glad to see SL backing DMac. Been a pretty horrific few weeks, lets just get through the next couple of games, sneak a win from somewhere and knuckle down

I think we'd all like this to be the case- but you've got to be on a steady ship and introduce the young blood carefully haven't you (our youngsters are unlikley to be of the quality of the Beckham/Scholes/Neville group before anyone jumps on that comment :shifty:). Chucking youngsters into key positions whilst we are in the sh*t could do them long-term psychological damage if it all goes pear. Plus, unfortunately, a lot of our 'fans' are impatient and would expect instant returns. Right now, survival in this division, however it is achieved, has got to be the priority.

I like your sentiment, but I would rather go down and watch a successful team half filled with loanees, than what I've seen recently.

I am not sure putting say Bobby Reid in a struggling side will do him or the team any good at all.

your chattin like a moron do u actually think reid, edwards bryan could all get us out of this mess with no championship football experience most of them with no competitive football exerence :S we need quality championship players in the neil danns mould thats why i say well done to del and i for one am happy that he has brought in a loan and maby 2 more come saturday !

I wouldn't have disagreed until recently. However, I'm beginning to wonder. Two reasons

A) I haven't seen much evidence lately that Bristol City players give a f@@k about the club

B) Amougou

I said after Sunday's game that I'd rather see most of the players out than McInnes - I had expected to wait til January, but maybe not!

Archived