IGNORED

Two More Players In?

JonPikeUK

WTFIGO on this thread?

we were talking about football then someone mentioned tammy wynette, then someone quoted dolly partem, then we talked about football a bit, then portland bill called someone a moron- I got offended by that and told a few home truths to a few of the posters, then dolly got her picture on here, portland bill made a comment about her breasts and a comment about not talking about football....most people got angry and somewhere in that I made a post about not having to like most people on here just because we're city fans

we were talking about football then someone mentioned tammy wynette, then someone quoted dolly partem, then we talked about football a bit, then portland bill called someone a moron- I got offended by that and told a few home truths to a few of the posters, then dolly got her picture on here, portland bill made a comment about her breasts and a comment about not talking about football....most people got angry and somewhere in that I made a post about not having to like most people on here just because we're city fans

Correction to your post, someone called ME a moron, ffs keep up.

You like home truths, here's a couple,1, stop acting like a total knob,2,read threads all the way through before spouting off.

oh and then kingswood said "boggey man"

I could of and probs have should have said "Bogggey Person" with no fundamental issues with any church or boy scout movement, will that sound better ? crumbs peeps it's a forum, add a little bit of nonsense, keeps the brain working, we all love our club, but we all need to smile occassionaly,

You should write a book.

I could of and probs have should have said "Bogggey Person" with no fundamental issues with any church or boy scout movement, will that sound better ? crumbs peeps it's a forum, add a little bit of nonsense, keeps the brain working, we all love our club, but we all need to smile occassionaly,

and with that I pipe down.....thanks Kingswood :thumbsup:

Ignore Tom, he's just a moron.

Moron is a term once used in psychology to denote mild mental retardation.[1] The term was closely tied with the American eugenics movement.[2] Once the term became popularized, it fell out of use by the psychological community, as it was used more commonly as an insult than as a psychological term.

it's a forum, I was never abusive, just told it like I see it...now back to football. I said in a previous post that the only thing to do is to stick with Del, which seems to be what's happening. I truly believe that come Jan we will get a couple of quality players( for an inflated price of course) and that we will end this season around 15th. Perhaps those players may be the result of loan signings. We are only 2 or 3 players off being a decent side, it's just that those players will be in such crucial positions

Ignore Tom, he's just a moron.

Moron is a term once used in psychology to denote mild mental retardation.[1] The term was closely tied with the American eugenics movement.[2] Once the term became popularized, it fell out of use by the psychological community, as it was used more commonly as an insult than as a psychological term.

I dont think so, just missreads posts, it happens a lot !

it's a forum, I was never abusive, just told it like I see it...now back to football. I said in a previous post that the only thing to do is to stick with Del, which seems to be what's happening. I truly believe that come Jan we will get a couple of quality players( for an inflated price of course) and that we will end this season around 15th. Perhaps those players may be the result of loan signings. We are only 2 or 3 players off being a decent side, it's just that those players will be in such crucial positions

Welcome back Tom, never in life would i have a dig at a fellow red, sometimes the words we use can be missinterpretated, we use keyboards and yet all our lives we are taught through gentle persuassion the art of body language....btw agree with yer last post, and excuse my spelling....peace

Welcome back Tom, never in life would i have a dig at a fellow red, sometimes the words we use can be missinterpretated, we use keyboards and yet all our lives we are taught through gentle persuassion the art of body language....btw agree with yer last post, and excuse my spelling....peace

and there was me shaking my fists at the moon!!!!!

no probs, scroll back and I'm sure you can see all I was ever doing was keeping you ******s and myself entertained. "morons" haha you'd have to be a spazzo to get offended by that :clapping:

Whilst at school, did the word "irony" ever crop up ? and if so please pray tell did you master ever have the good sense to instill into you the very meaning of the word, or was it something that your mother did three times a week ? we tollerate visitors from the dark side all the time, for us it is an educational tool to enlighten your lives, to let you know that somehow, somewhere there is indeed a promised land beyond the drudgery of your own sad, and pethetic lives, but even with my "helpfull" head on i will take issue with that word, retire now

Archived