IGNORED

Two More Players In?

JonPikeUK

And Hull did the same I believe

Hull only had three short term loanees throughout the season they got promoted and one was a keeper who failed to make an appearance. Obviously everyone remembers Campbell, but he was there throughout the season in the same way Caulker was with us more recently. I don't think many people (certainly not me) would find a problem with having a young talented player on loan from a top Premier League team for the course of an entire season.

Hull only had three short term loanees throughout the season they got promoted and one was a keeper who failed to make an appearance. Obviously everyone remembers Campbell, but he was there throughout the season in the same way Caulker was with us more recently. I don't think many people (certainly not me) would find a problem with having a young talented player on loan from a top Premier League team for the course of an entire season.

Campbell joined Hull in January that year

your chattin like a moron do u actually think reid, edwards bryan could all get us out of this mess with no championship football experience most of them with no competitive football exerence :S we need quality championship players in the neil danns mould thats why i say well done to del and i for one am happy that he has brought in a loan and maby 2 more come saturday !

Carlsberg don't do irony........ :whistle:

do you know what the word means? Have you ever had a "moron" in your family or been close to a "moron"?

I think we all have experience of a moron now, having read this thread.... You are seriously coming across as person in adulthood with the mental age of an eight to twelve year old (I trust the definition is sufficient for you). I respect your parents for coping as well as they presumably have these past 30 odd years, I'm sure it couldn't have been easy on them raising you. Likewise you can't help it either, so we'll be accepting of you and your condition. We're good like that here.

Anywhoooooo.....

I'm sure it'll be a couple of centre backs we're looking at, judging by injuries but possibly another central midfielder seeing as we're hardly blessed with strength or quality in either position.

PB, whilst in theory I agree with your sentiment, I would say that I only agree if we bring in another team's youngsters. The run we're on, I think it would be foolish to pitch a couple of kids into the team if we can get a couple of experienced heads in temporarily. If we were on a tidy run, or in mid table, then I'd say without a doubt, play some kids, but not right now.

I think we all have experience of a moron now, having read this thread.... You are seriously coming across as person in adulthood with the mental age of an eight to twelve year old (I trust the definition is sufficient for you). I respect your parents for coping as well as they presumably have these past 30 odd years, I'm sure it couldn't have been easy on them raising you. Likewise you can't help it either, so we'll be accepting of you and your condition. We're good like that here.

Anywhoooooo.....

I'm sure it'll be a couple of centre backs we're looking at, judging by injuries but possibly another central midfielder seeing as we're hardly blessed with strength or quality in either position.

PB, whilst in theory I agree with your sentiment, I would say that I only agree if we bring in another team's youngsters. The run we're on, I think it would be foolish to pitch a couple of kids into the team if we can get a couple of experienced heads in temporarily. If we were on a tidy run, or in mid table, then I'd say without a doubt, play some kids, but not right now.

haven't one of the other threads already confirmed one as a midfielder Neil Danns from Championship rivals Leicester City? or are there others in the post?

haven't one of the other threads already confirmed one as a midfielder Neil Danns from Championship rivals Leicester City? or are there others in the post?

Yeah, he signed yesterday, but aside from Danns - what quality is available in the midfield at the moment? If he's looking at one, possibly two more by the weekend, then at least one defender for sure, but possibly the other is another experienced midfielder.

Anywhoooooo.....

no the definition is not good for me....want me to take you back to school too? keep on talking buster and I will. Now button it unless you want to talk football

Archived