IGNORED

Two More Players In?

JonPikeUK

Yet another thread ruined. Well done.

Your a mouthy *****

this thread was dead without me

only mouthy enough to tell you that you're a poopsie-woopsie

Listen people, I know that we all share the love of the same football team but that doesn't mean we have to share a love of eachother. Many times I've been at AG and have sat near people who I'd never want to speak to outside the ground. I come on this site to chat a bit and to keep up to date with latest rumours/developments etc but also to freshen you all up a bit....for god's sake you need that on here. Don't go slating me for that, think about what I'm saying and then say thankyou

this thread was dead without me

only mouthy enough to tell you that you're a poopsie-woopsie

Listen people, I know that we all share the love of the same football team but that doesn't mean we have to share a love of eachother. Many times I've been at AG and have sat near people who I'd never want to speak to outside the ground. I come on this site to chat a bit and to keep up to date with latest rumours/developments etc but also to freshen you all up a bit....for god's sake you need that on here. Don't go slating me for that, think about what I'm saying and then say thankyou

Oh dear.

Could be, I was trying to suss out if he's on a wind up or not. I'm int work so at least it's something interesting to get me mind on!!

I told you before,I'm not winding anyone up, just trying to freshen you all up...if you think I'm a **** then that's fine but understand that doesn't make me Rovers, Cardiff, whatever....I'm just Tom and some of you on here p**s me off so every now and then I'm going to tell you that ok? Still love the site and will continue to engage in football talk though :photo:

Back on thread (yet again) and please correct if wrong, but I think loan signings only need to be registered by 5.00pm Friday to be able to play on Saturday. It's permanent signings who have to be registered by 5.00pm Thursday.

This ain't a playground,if you don't want to debate football then I'm sure you can find somewhere else to spend your time.

Go and stand outside a shop!

or talk about Dolly's hair/breast etc

No ones noticed her hair.

This ain't a playground,if you don't want to debate football then I'm sure you can find somewhere else to spend your time.

Go and stand outside a shop!

or debate Dolly's hairstyles?

Archived