IGNORED

Two More Players In?

JonPikeUK

What a shower of sh17e, I'm sat here in a hotel room in Qatar, all on my tod 'cos I don't know anyone here, I've been working my ar53 off all week (we work Sun-Thurs here) and I come on here to read about whether my team will get 2 new loaness, and it's all tits and tits calling each other morons.

FFS, grow up and **** off

What a shower of sh17e, I'm sat here in a hotel room in Qatar, all on my tod 'cos I don't know anyone here, I've been working my ar53 off all week (we work Sun-Thurs here) and I come on here to read about whether my team will get 2 new loaness, and it's all tits and tits calling each other morons.

Sounds like Ashton Gate most weeks.

boobies :)

Read that article about bates, how come boro are cash strapped. If there paying McManus bikey allegedly over 20k a week each must have some money or are they going for broke this season.

they had parashut payments up until last season "going for it" they have now run out which is why they are off loading

they had parashut payments up until last season "going for it" they have now run out which is why they are off loading

But can't be off loading that much if they've signed bikey on and mceachran off Chelsea on loan, woodgate and carayol and ledesma.

All will be on pretty good money, I think like Cardiff they are taking a punt on going up the next 2 years and will worry about ffp then.

But can't be off loading that much if they've signed bikey on and mceachran off Chelsea on loan, woodgate and carayol and ledesma.

All will be on pretty good money, I think like Cardiff they are taking a punt on going up the next 2 years and will worry about ffp then.

Cardiff have more sponsership bigger crowds behind them thats why they can spend more, the same can be said about middlesborough

Carayol and Ledesma were both playing at small clubs prior to Boro (I don't think the Barcelona of league 2 pay as well as the actual Barcelona), Chelsea are probably paying the bulk of McEachran's wages as its a development loan and Woodgate's knees are so messed up that I suspect he's on a pay as you play. I actually think they've just been canny in the transfer market

Carayol and Ledesma were both playing at small clubs prior to Boro (I don't think the Barcelona of league 2 pay as well as the actual Barcelona), Chelsea are probably paying the bulk of McEachran's wages as its a development loan and Woodgate's knees are so messed up that I suspect he's on a pay as you play. I actually think they've just been canny in the transfer market

McEachran is the best player in this league. Should be on loan at a Prem League team.

They've made some good signings that's for sure but there attendances last season weren't much more than outs maybe 3k more. So if that's the quality of player they can sign why can't we.

Mceachran is way to good for this league, that's kind of loans we should be aiming at.

but there sponsership money is 3 times what ours is so they have more turnover and are able to spend more money its very basic maths

Unfortunately, this forum seems to have gone rapidly downhill, with fewer contributors making readable, balanced and considered comments. Sadly, too, the abuse dished out on here often reflects the negative, tribal, abusive environment presented at most football stadia. This keeps many potential followers - especially families with young children - away. Instead they are favouring a more welcoming, friendly andf less threatening space to spend their money and enjoy their leisure...

but there sponsership money is 3 times what ours is so they have more turnover and are able to spend more money its very basic maths

But why is there sponsorship 3 times ours and how do you know this or is it guess work. They've been out premier league for a while. They've Newcastle and Sunderland to take away all good sponsorship deals so if it is 3 times our sponsorship why haven't we got that amount of money coming in from sponsors.

But why is there sponsorship 3 times ours and how do you know this or is it guess work. They've been out premier league for a while. They've Newcastle and Sunderland to take away all good sponsorship deals so if it is 3 times our sponsorship why haven't we got that amount of money coming in from sponsors.

You hit the nail on the head it is because they have been in the prem also they are the only club in middlesborough so they don't have to fight with other clubs so they get the lions share of the money,

They have also been run very well by their chairman and have been for years,

Cardiff have more sponsership bigger crowds behind them thats why they can spend more, the same can be said about middlesborough

I think I'm correct in saying that Cardiff fans are in the last year of a special season ticket deal.

If they don't go up it will be interesting to see how many renew there S/T.

I would imagine that Mr Malaysia will be out to sting them big time.

I think Bates will be signing today until Jan, Heard a snippit but I don't know how true it is

If young Master Bates does come here on loan then will Del have signed yet another wakner?

Coat my I'll get!

I think I'm correct in saying that Cardiff fans are in the last year of a special season ticket deal.

If they don't go up it will be interesting to see how many renew there S/T.

I would imagine that Mr Malaysia will be out to sting them big time.

I think you are correct and if they don't go up they will be in real trouble, Can some of our taff friend confirm this?

Archived