IGNORED

What's The Chances Of Bringing Smoking Back To Grounds ?

Tall King Blox

Please forgive this post if it's been posted before, but for me, avin a fag and watching city was always.......bloody needed, i know i will get destroyed for this but being a smoker and watchin the City seemed the way forward, dont know what to do....Give up smoking ( Nearly said fags, but could imagine the abuse ) or give up city, i had a bollocking last year in the dolman, lost the plot, nerves on end so rolled up n sparked up, not to be anti social, my head went..So, to all you non smokers, Do you still love me ?

Please forgive this post if it's been posted before, but for me, avin a fag and watching city was always.......bloody needed, i know i will get destroyed for this but being a smoker and watchin the City seemed the way forward, dont know what to do....Give up smoking ( Nearly said fags, but could imagine the abuse ) or give up city, i had a bollocking last year in the dolman, lost the plot, nerves on end so rolled up n sparked up, not to be anti social, my head went..So, to all you non smokers, Do you still love me ?

Did you not get the email - your a social pariah that needs to be demonised and eliminated.... plain packaging is coming for you followed by the compulsory smoking licence to limit the amount of toxic killing fumes you exhale all over are poor innocent defense-less children and babies.... Alcohol, fatty food and sugars next !!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok - in seriousness though, ask yourself how many laws/regulations have you known that once implemented get repealed ? There in lies your answer.

i'm a smoker too mate but behave. do you know that it kills less people per year than non smokers do driving cars? less per year than people doing D.I.Y? less than fights in public caused by alcohol? (i love a drink and i fight me so either way, i'm the black sheep)

i wandered outside cabot circus this wednesday (orange wednesday) to have a cig, halfway through the jmes bond new film (shite, don't bother) and puffing away as i do, i got told off by someone who said i shouldn't be smoking in town. long story short i carried on after a short arguement about me being in open air. they moaned when it was in a stand with a roof, they moan now it's in open air.

Smoking is a disgusting and filthy habit and it will never be allowed in football stadiums anymore than it will be re-introduced in pubs and restaurants. Here posts a reformed smoker and giving up the cancer sticks was best thing I ever did.

Apart from posting utter shite on footy forums, you are a god in your own socks, respect for that

Did you not get the email - your a social pariah that needs to be demonised and eliminated.... plain packaging is coming for you followed by the compulsory smoking licence to limit the amount of toxic killing fumes you exhale all over are poor innocent defense-less children and babies.... Alcohol, fatty food and sugars next !!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok - in seriousness though, ask yourself how many laws/regulations have you known that once implemented get repealed ? There in lies your answer.

this

I love going to the ground, and coming out not reeking of smoke.

Best thing that ever happened. Only downside to the smoking ban, night clubs stink of sweat and stale alcohol.

Long may the ban stay in place.

You may have guessed.... Non smoker :)

Smoking is a disgusting and filthy habit and it will never be allowed in football stadiums anymore than it will be re-introduced in pubs and restaurants. Here posts a reformed smoker and giving up the cancer sticks was best thing I ever did.

That explains a lot...

Aww C,mon peeps, be nice, it was how i used to watch my footy at the gate in the past, but i do really miss a fag during the ,should i say " scary moments" to all who are concerned last fag BS3.....next fag....BS3....inbetween, back of the dolman for a huddle and a row with orange life police

So`s fishing and real fishing; a lot of things can give you cancer including the fumes from the disgusting filthy car you drive around all day, do us a favour and use your bike or walk.

Its all but killed off the pub trade which are a shadow of what they used to be; another pc boring shackle, for some reason put on the decent working class; do you know them?

You see the problem is that you light up and a result of which is that you breathe your smoke all over me. I enjoy a drink a result of which is I need to urinate. I doubt you would like me pissing all over you.

You also breathe the sh1te from car exhausts, shall we ban them from the streets.

Do you drive a car ?

So`s fishing and real fishing; a lot of things can give you cancer including the fumes from the disgusting filthy car you drive around all da, do us a favour and use your bike or walk.

Its all but killed off the pub trade which are a shadow of what they used to be; another pc boring shackle, for some reason put on the decent working class; do you know them?

how do these poor working class afford fags and booze at a pub. Can't be the working class I once knew, drinking and smoking is a rich man's game nowadays

Aww C,mon peeps, be nice, it was how i used to watch my footy at the gate in the past, but i do really miss a fag during the ,should i say " scary moments" to all who are concerned last fag BS3.....next fag....BS3....inbetween, back of the dolman for a huddle and a row with orange life police

I like you :hug:

how do these poor working class afford fags and booze at a pub. Can't be the working class I once knew, drinking and smoking is a rich man's game nowadays

I`m poor and have given up watching MY team for smoking and a bottle of brandy as I cannot afford both. :(

Archived