IGNORED

Poster Of The Year!

Lew-T

Jordan Tansley is the funniest with his constant jokes about how Ryan Taylor has to start and how we can't win without him... oh wait!

This is going to end in a bitchfest isn't it...

I don't understand why the hatred with Jordan, to me he seems like a decent bloke voicing his opinion.

There are lots of really good posters on here, the most entertaining ones imo are:

RedDave

Oops

Ten Minutes of Rough

Jordan Tansley

NTTDS

Barrs Court Red

Glynriley

Il Raderino

Other posters who provide really good value are Nibor, Rich, Harry and Slartibartfast. Probably loads of others I haven't thought of as well.

For the opposition. Fordingbridge Pirate is head and shoulders above any other Gas posters.

I think this topic needs to be split into categories. Such as funniest, most argumentative, factual etc.

This topic does not need to be split into any different bl00dy categories!

Is this enough to get me a nomination in the argumentative category?

The one who writes with the most sense on here is Robbored.

And the funniest posters are usually the ones who argue with him, often because they are just wrong.

I don't mind admitting that in the multi-page threads on this board, i'll just scroll down to see what Robbored has posted and follow his conversations from there.

The one who writes with the most sense on here is Robbored.

And the funniest posters are usually the ones who argue with him, often because they are just wrong.

I don't mind admitting that in the multi-page threads on this board, i'll just scroll down to see what Robbored has posted and follow his conversations from there.

Hi Mrs Robbored!

On behalf of 'auntie' I'd like to nominate NTTDS for a special 'Best Viewer & Listener Award'..

On behalf of the British Travel Industry. I'd like to nominate NTTDS for his 'services to return travel' the special 'Get There & Get Back Again Award' -(he wins a one-way ticket for his efforts-winner collects from an airport Oop Norf somewhere).

p.s. Message from 'auntie' - the Sky's the limit in more ways than one NTTDS.

And good luck with the Round-About spotting too..

Cant end this nomination without a special mention of NTTD'S innovative combining of digital photography & Subbuteo to bring us many memorable goal recreations. Thanks NTTDS you're a truly 'one-off random poster'... WHATEVER NEXT??? :)

THE ULTIMATE 'FLYING VISITOR' - NTTDS .

Ohh Yes, almost forgot, NTTDS any updates on latest sightings or whereabouts of the BCFC Team Bus?? Would appreciate any info you may have on make & type of tyre's fitted & optimum tyre pressures for motorway/urban usage etc.. photos would be nice. (My moneys on Dunlop). :)

I can barely remember who's said what ...

I'm glad someone else said this! I find it amazing when people quote something someone said two years ago, let alone two minutes ago. Other than the classic threads, or classic quotes 'conference manager' for example I rarely remember who said what, why, when etc. Couldn't give a stuff to be honest either. We're all here for the same reason. Some get their points over far better than others, but we're all on the same side at the end of the day

I think this topic needs to be split into categories. Such as funniest, most argumentative, factual etc.

Funniest:

Kingswood Mask

Randy Marsh

Bigtone

Barrs Court

Roger red hat

Argumentative: well there are a few! Mind you it is quite entertaining

Ciderarmy

Fanatic red

TRL

Jordan Tansley

Keepers ball