Monkeh

Factual:

Esmond bung

Nibor

Glynriley

Nogbad

Harry

Argumentative? am I **** ;)

I like to think opinionated, whether I am right or wrong :)

I've said it before, but although SC_Red wound up just about everyone on here at some point, he made a lot of sense, in my opinion. He just had a way of getting his point over that many people didn't like. And people like Riaz, had a real passion, but had an edge that could piss people off in an instant

Give me some more people like that!

For what it's worth, I enjoy reading Nibor (find myself agreeing with a lot of things he says), Noggers has a passion for the club that pretty much comes through in every post, JT has an opinion and he sticks to it, no matter what, and I admire him for that. Esmond, Glyn Riley, Red Robbo, Robbo Red and many others all have good banter and opinions - whether you agree with them or not. Be a pretty boring place if we all agreed

I'd buy anyone of you a pint if I met you and I'd enjoy the chat, even the Blue Few that come on here - and Fordingbridge Pirate and Nailsea Cookie are a cut above on that lot. They have a passion, it's just different to ours. It's the cock waving, and who is the 6 fingered freaks out of either set of fans that pisses me off. Can't we just talk football? We all know we're better than them, and a 4 fingered and 1 thumb sleeping giant, whilst they are the extra digits, stadium stealing freaks in all of this...... :D

Harry, Woodsy, CliftonCliff, TRL, red robbo, graham c, The red planet, red exile (formerly red badger) Esmond, RedM and Taylor10 are the posters who stand out from the top of my head.

Red exile doesn't post as much any more, used to have some quite frank exchanges with him but had to respect his opinions.

Special mention should go to an excellent poster we lost this last year. RIP Martyn Hocking.

Harry, Woodsy, CliftonCliff, TRL, red robbo, graham c, The red planet, red exile (formerly red badger) Esmond, RedM and Taylor10 are the posters who stand out from the top of my head.

Red exile doesn't post as much any more, used to have some quite frank exchanges with him but had to respect his opinions.

Special mention should go to an excellent poster we lost this last year. RIP Martyn Hocking.

Well said. Also the late Ashtonyate....wonder what he would think about the EPPP!

Re: Martyn Hocking, RIP .

In 2011 he won a British Society of Magazine Editors editor of the year award, for which he is again shortlisted this year. Which?'s Affordable Energy campaign has also just been shortlisted for the society's campaign of the year award.

Martyn had two other abiding passions: Bristol City football club and his wife of 23 years, Frances, whom he first met at primary school. Frances recalls a conversation Martyn had with his consultant before he was diagnosed with skin cancer in June: "He said, 'I've nothing to feel negative about. I'm doing my dream job, I have a wife and home that I love and I've been lucky enough to have achieved more with my life already than some people do in twice the time.'"

Well said JT - I meant to put that on my post just now, and AshtonYate

Two excellent, and much missed posters

Should also say there are one or two who have drifted off here and onto twitter - there's a load of shite posted on there, but some good City chat and posters too

NTTDS wins all categories for me. Anyone who posts a thread of subbuteo pictures reconstructing City away goals and reports back on hijacking a New International AGM with a series of Bristol City related questions surely can't be surpassed. Robbered and Nibor are both worth reading.

Archived