IGNORED

Poster Of The Year!

Lew-T

• Admin

Every time Liverpool hit the woodwork I think of Jordan Tansley and smile :)

The posts I look out for on here are by Olé & Harry.

Honourable mentions also to Nibor, Graham C, chipdawg, Robbored, EMB, cynic, Portland Bill, Andy082005, Chivs & RedUn.

That's odd, I had a dream last night there was a poster of the year thread and I was trying to think who to vote for.

I always look out for Harry, Nibor and Jordan Tansley for what's going on, Robored for controversy and EMB and Startiblast for a bit of reminiscing.

Many others of course but those spring to mind.

Except for the time where he hoped the team coach crashed and killed our manager and players

Mind you, when things have been going badly over the last couple of seasons, I bet there's been a few City fans hoping the same thing! :shocking:

there dont seem to be as many "characters" on the boards these days as around 8 (ish?) years ago when the likes of faustus, bristol boy etc were active. you could always count on bristol boy's match report and there were a few real odd jobs, including one guy who i believe thought he was a time traveler or something, but today i enjoy ole and harry's informative posts quite a lot.

If I can't vote for myself then i'd go for something like this, a mix of some well known posters.

Roger Red Hat for wit.

Jordan Tansley (I like how he is able to wind people too, making use of his thesaurus)

Harry - he knows his football

Glynriley

The list could go on and on, big shot to Mods / Admin though.

Was just looking through the classics thread to find the forum awards from 2003.

Can't believe i myself have been lurking and posting on here for nearly 10 years now.

Anyway, worth a look for members both old and new. We've certainly lost some characters over the years.

http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/topic/3152-forum-awards-2003/

Although a "non starter" on OTIB anymore, Ian Gay alias Bristol Boy now known as The Trusted One over on Ziderheads has always been a top top poster

http://www.ziderheads.co.uk/ch/index.php?/forum/2-bristol-city-debate/

A very knowledgeable and clever poster, i reckon he is very much missed on here. He could be an awkward sod, and have a rant with anyone, but some of his posts were very clever and interesting..

Nibor is always up there in the top 3, Big Tone just makes me laugh and Robbored can wind 2/3rds of you lot so easy.

Tomarse says it as it is , Ciderhead posts decent up to date gossip and Red Goblin give you the best History lesson you could possibly want!!!!!

Archived