IGNORED

Poster Of The Year!

Lew-T

Worst poster of the year?? "Bristolcity?" A face like a frog that has eaten too much rich cheese and swallowed a wasp, a demeanor as cheery as a Bristol Rovers fan who worshipped Mark McGoo and the sexual attractiveness of a turd.

I hear lots of sags like a bit of scat action. Could be bristolcity's lucky night if he is north Bristol this Thursday!

Nibor always cuts through the sh** (so to speak) and Harry's post are always well informed/researched and logically put across. Taxi for
Rennie always amuses me with his randomness, as does good old NTTDS. JT seems to get the most stick on here (somewhat unfairly IMO). Best
posters from elsewhere are Cardiff Black Label (?), Barnsley Tyke and most of the Saint J fans on here. Worst - Robin Friday's Ghost by a long
distance (typical WUM). Most predictable (but still entertaining) must be Red Goblin with his EU loving traitor-bashing posts! :laughcont:

My top 10 with Harry numero uno for me, very thoughtful and thought provoking.

The rest in no particular order.

JT for passion, hopefully I won't be around when Liverpool actually get to win the prem, a fair bet there.

TRL could start an argument in an empty room, he is awful, but I like him.

RR because he is like John Cleese in the monty python argument sketch, unlike TRL he dosen't like empty rooms.

Aizoon cus he is nostalgic like me.

Red Goblin for the most confusing political agenda I have ever read, if a politician utters one word of gobber's manifesto he's in gobber's party, but a true BCFC fan.

Olé usually very accurate.

Screech because he is usually random.

Kingswood mask, because he is just mental, please don't ever change.

and special mention for NTTDS because he is the most dedicated fan of this forum and always happy and positive.

In terms of tending to agree with their well-argued views on Bristol City matters I'll go for Graham C and BeardedRed - both have the wisdom to rarely get dragged into the name-calling shenanigans that occasionally goes on here. Keepers Grandad is also good.

Nibor makes his points with such logic and precision, that if we worked in the same industry, I'd offer him a job.

Jordan T is a really enthusiastic and committed younger fan who also speaks a lot of sense, when he's not been on the pop! Tsk you students!! (lucky barstard ;-) )

In terms of being good eggs and good board banterers there's Il Raderino; Glynriley; Red_Dave; Havanatopia; Spudski; Alex-BCFC and a host of others

Special mentions to Tomarse for his work making the board work and Dollymarie for flying the flag for the fairer sex.

Barnsley Tyke wins the friendliest oppo fan award too.

And, as has rightly be said, let's not forget great board members Martyn Hocking and ashtonyate.

TBH, despite the occasional flare ups - and I do roll my eyes when certain people's obsessions get repeatedly trotted out - I'd probably buy the vast majority of Otib a pint if I met them. We're all City fans and therefore salt-of-the-earth in my eyes. Not all at once though!

I love you all

Mentions go to Es. If he believes his argument is right (hell even if he believes its wrong) he will argue the point until you submit.

JT, I like JT, annoys the hell out of me sometimes. Makes me laugh out loud others. Good points made but often rammed home with s bit of abuse.

Taylor10. I reckon he has similar thoughts as I do. Oo err missus.

Nibor. Makes some very good points. Most I actually agree with. But his manner of posting makes me argue the exact opposite. Sorry nibor :)

Brizzle Jordan. Excitable lad about young talent. Seems to know a fair bit about players all around Europe. Good to have a bit of banter with and takes stick very well. Probably end up like lots of us when he is older... players were better in my day.

Harry. Seems to have a very good knowledge of players that is not based on fm.

Tomarse. Good contribution and does a great job running this place.

Ian M for not being a world class mod ;)

Oh loads of others. As well. Sorry at the pub and am getting bored of this essay now.

And yes I love a good argument. But I guess tgat stems from opiniond.

If we didn't have opinions. This place would be a lot worse. Everyone makes it what it is. Even them inbred sags :)

I hope Harry doesn't let all this praise go to his head. Could make him unbearable in San Marino...

Ha ha, appreciating the love-in, but don't worry Kid, I'll keep myself in check - besides, I'll be meeting NickJ for the first time in San Marino, so no doubt we'll continue our banter!

No nob-waving from me, just very humbled to be mentioned in the same breath as a lot of the very good people on here.

Personally I love Kingswood Mask, Aizoon, Taxi For Rennie & Sir Colby Tit - always make me smile.

JT, Nibor, Ole, Robbored, Graham C, Nogbad, Esmond, Beardedred are always thought provoking.

Brizzle Jordan & Dynamite Red seem to know their players - I'm always interested in their thoughts.

Probably missed out many more (sorry) but also won't mention personal friends for fear of favouritism!

And as others have pointed out, God rest Martyn Hocking and Ashton Yate. Always good contributors.

We will never all agree with each other, so as long as we enjoy healthy debate that doesn't cross the line then we're all in good company and everyone's contributions are worthy - otherwise what would we argue about?

Jordan Tansley and Taylor10 are the ones who seem to share the same opinion as me more often than not.

TRL is another poster who writes some cracking stuff.

Must be something to do with our name, I'm usually finding myself agreeing with JT as well.

And always liked Cunnyfunt, until this.. "until he said Liverpool winning the Prem was a fair bet. Not in your lifetime pal"

Bristol City FC is what counts. We are all City supporters, and Im glad to know your speak. Most of the telling is ok, Imo. Sometimes I dont understand but Im still learning. The guy that wanted Del out was in the right track. As a City supporter since 1973 I allways stand behind the team and the gaffer. Its nice to got Otib and the internet to follow City. Many people in here but I think most of the posters are ok. Moaning and scapegoats is not my thing, but a player who not do the best he can, is note one who should play in a Ciity shirt. Therefore I can understand the moaning, Robbo red. I think got good in puts, and the guy who takes pictureries on the road is always nice to look at. Many differents opinions in here, its natural, its a forum.

Archived