IGNORED

Poster Of The Year!

Lew-T

Bristol City FC is what counts. We are all City supporters, and Im glad to know your speak. Most of the telling is ok, Imo. Sometimes I dont understand but Im still learning. The guy that wanted Del out was in the right track. As a City supporter since 1973 I allways stand behind the team and the gaffer. Its nice to got Otib and the internet to follow City. Many people in here but I think most of the posters are ok. Moaning and scapegoats is not my thing, but a player who not do the best he can, is note one who should play in a Ciity shirt. Therefore I can understand the moaning, Robbo red. I think got good in puts, and the guy who takes pictureries on the road is always nice to look at. Many differents opinions in here, its natural, its a forum.

Are you trying to win the best poster who's first language isn't English?

Tommy already has the award for best foreign poster under influence of local homemade cider.

TRL, Nibor, Harry (Skuse opinion is spot on) Brizzle Jordan and I would have said EMB until he said Liverpool winning the Prem was a fair bet. Not in your lifetime pal, so you're fine.

Time for a trip to specsavers mate, I actually said "hopefully I won't be around when Liverpool actually get to win the prem, a fair bet there".

Meaning a fair bet that they won't win it in my life time.

Apology to my favourite charity please which is 'GJ's search for the real RR to expose himself (not literally).

Tommy already has the award for best foreign poster under influence of local homemade cider.

He he, no Dont care about the win. The vodka, by the way, is upp here in the north mostly homemaid. And it is most of the times better that you buy in tax free shops around the world. The win is that we stay in this leauge next season. nothing else matter. COYR!!!

Judging by some posts on here over the last year, Tommy is trailing behind a few Bristolians in that category!

I did - was CamRed on there, many moons ago

I liked the rivals.net forum

I remember you Woodsy/CamRed!! I have to agree, some really decent posters on there. It was also easily accessible to have debate with opposing fans. Red_Hero was a good frequent poster. I wondered if he posts on here at all?

Every time Liverpool hit the woodwork I think of Jordan Tansley and smile :)

The posts I look out for on here are by Olé & Harry.

Honourable mentions also to Nibor, Graham C, chipdawg, Robbored, EMB, cynic, Portland Bill, Andy082005, Chivs & RedUn.

....and here was me starting to believe the whole forum had me on "block" . Wayyyy!

Best Forum Name?

1) Whale Eye Beef Hooked (took me about two years to get it)

2) Rudolf Hucker (only took me 18 months to get that one)

3) Ted Sheed

Ok - hands up here, I'm not getting this one! 'Sheed' I'm presuming is a reference to the nasty name the Blue Few call us......other than that I'm completely stumped. Took my years to work out Rudolf Hucker too.....getting a bit slow nowadays

I remember you Woodsy/CamRed!! I have to agree, some really decent posters on there. It was also easily accessible to have debate with opposing fans. Red_Hero was a good frequent poster. I wondered if he posts on here at all?

Nice to be remembered! Pretty sure Mad Max (who is more active on twitter than here lately) and Cheshire Red were regulars on there as well, seems a very long time ago now

I still remember a classic question / answer on there:

Q - 'Where is the ground in Exeter?'

A - 'Why? Don't they have gravity?'

Made I chuckle that did - whoever it was, I salute you, still!

Nice to be remembered! Pretty sure Mad Max (who is more active on twitter than here lately) and Cheshire Red were regulars on there as well, seems a very long time ago now

Chesh used to run the City pages on Rivals.net. He still comes on here from time to time and is often in the chatroom on match days

Archived