IGNORED

Congrats Yeovil

Nibor

Echo your thoughts completely.

People can say what they want about Johnson, but he has been the best manager we have had in a long time. Yes it was the right time for him to leave, but he took us within touching distance of the Premier League and the job he has done at Yeovil is nothing short of astonishing. You have to take your hat off to him, well done and to be honest I'm absolutely delighted for him and Macca.

Echo your thoughts completely.

People can say what they want about Johnson, but he has been the best manager we have had in a long time. Yes it was the right time for him to leave, but he took us within touching distance of the Premier League and the job he has done at Yeovil is nothing short of astonishing. You have to take your hat off to him, well done and to be honest I'm absolutely delighted for him and Macca.

Absolutely spot on.

Well done Gary, the stuff of dreams. Well done to macca and not forgetting joe Edwards !!

Best of luck next season lads, glad someone is doing the West Country proud !!!

Proves that we DESPERATELY need 2 NEW CBKs next season, Fontaine & Nyatanga would have capitulated under that pressure.

Go out and get Burn & Webster ASAP SO'D.

I bet Stockenhausen is licking his lips at thrusting the knife into us with this.

Looking forward to seeing them come bottom next season.

Enjoy your one season there

What a sad response. you're not bitter then....

Whether you're a GJ fan or not (and I never was) you can't deny what a great job he's done there.

Will they survive more than a season? well, time will tell.

And burn and webster would sign for us....why?

The FACT is we need 2 new CBKs next season or we are doomed, Fontaine & Nyatanga are shite, bottleless ***** and need to get out of my club ASAP.

I want players like Burn & Webster who will put their bodies on the line for my club not overpaid, namby pamby wasters.

Yeovil boss Gary Johnson: "It's a great achievement for our club - for everyone who has been part of it. I know what it's like to lose here, commiserations to Brentford, they gave it a right go. I though the fans saw us through the second half.

"For a relatively small club on a small budget - this is what you can do."

Indeed.

Archived