IGNORED

Congrats Yeovil

Nibor

Well done Yeovil! Surely you've got to be pleased for the ex-City element if nothing else? Their example should serve as an inspiration for others. I hope they enjoy it.

I wouldn't be surprised if the wily old dog Johnson has them safe in a mid-table position this time next year. Good luck to them.

Well done Yeovil but i have to agree a little with Andy082005. Its not nice to be in someone else shadow and we will be (deservedly as well) next season. Just wait til Radio Bristol are covering their games ahead of ours due to theirs being a higher level, then watch the attitude change on here.

There hasn't been a better job done by any other manager within all the leagues in England this season than what Gary has done. I've said it before and I'll say it again, he has worked wonders considering the budget he's been given, one of the greatest football promotion stories for a while.

Good luck next season Yeovil. Huge congratulations to Gary, Macca, Joe and co.

Well done Yeovil but i have to agree a little with Andy082005. Its not nice to be in someone else shadow and we will be (deservedly as well) next season. Just wait til Radio Bristol are covering their games ahead of ours due to theirs being a higher level, then watch the attitude change on here.

As I said...I am bitter, very bitter.

Congrats to Yeovil and all that, but for me its the cherry on a great big embarrassment cake for us.

Even more embarrassing is the love in with Yeovil on here.....

The FACT is we need 2 new CBKs next season or we are doomed, Fontaine & Nyatanga are shite, bottleless ***** and need to get out of my club ASAP.

I want players like Burn & Webster who will put their bodies on the line for my club not overpaid, namby pamby wasters.

Well said, it aint gonna happen though is it?

No Yeovil player will sign for a lower league team, unless McAllister get released. Get used to it.

Who bloody cares. We only have ourselves to blame. Good luck to them.

PLEASE Gary Johnson, come and sign Liam Fontaine & Lewin Nyatanga, we'll give you them on the cheap even though they are determined, passionate, tough tackling defenders.

In turn, you could send us, Burn & Webster as we know you won't play young kids in the championship.

West Country rivals....I want my club to be the number one team. Would you want Scotland to do better then England? Didnt think so....

If Scotland won the World Cup (probably the equivalent of Yeovil getting into the championship) and had an ex City man as boss e.g. David Moyes, then yes I would congratulate them and be humble about it.

I must admit though I wouldn't extend this attitude quite as far as the Sags.

Justifying our status on and off the pitch as being a too nice.

We should all be embarassed at the situation we now find ourselves in, no congrats from me.

Lets hope this is even more of a wake up call for everyone connected to the club, no more legends crap talk on here. This club needs a massive kick up the backside especially from the happy clappies next season, no more mr. nice guys.

Huge congratulations to Yeovil and their supporters on an incredible achievement, they should be very proud.

This proves that Gary Johnson is an outstanding manager, the worst thing this club have done in years is sack him.

I hope the idiot supporters we have, they know who they are, feel guilty for driving a top football manager out of our club. Those people, including the troll who bottled it at a meeting with GJ, do not deserve any success.

Huge congratulations to Yeovil and their supporters on an incredible achievement, they should be very proud.

This proves that Gary Johnson is an outstanding manager, the worst thing this club have done in years is sack him.

I hope the idiot supporters we have, they know who they are, feel guilty for driving a top football manager out of our club. Those people, including the troll who bottled it at a meeting with GJ, do not deserve any success.

As much as I agree with most of this. I thought his position was untenable because of a dressing room incident? Not the fans in this instance.

Sorry but for me, this club and our support gets softer and softer all the time

No different to clapping Holloway in some ways. Fair play to them and all that but why should any City fan be pleased is beyond me.

As much as I agree with most of this. I thought his position was untenable because of a dressing room incident? Not the fans in this instance.

That was the final straw, however he was under ridiculous pressure at the time and was fighting for his job for 'only' having us at midtable in the championship. Those 'supporters' and some players must take some responsibility.

Archived