IGNORED

Congrats Yeovil

Nibor

I think a fair few of the "rotton" ones left not long after him, Well McIndoe, Sproule anyway,

Its bye the bye now, we can't blame him for somthing that happend 3 or 4 years after he left

Yep, but then you also cant say that if he was still here we would be championship or higher.

Yep, but then you also cant say that if he was still here we would be championship or higher.

I don't think we'd have gone down so easily under him as his teams nearly always had fight and his home record here speaks volumes (9 defeats in 5 years compared to 30 odd since he left)

You can't just "get rid of the rot" they are under contract we have to by law honor that contract, we can't just rip them up without making massive payments to said players or risking legal action,

If we did don't expect them to be replaced as we wouldn't be able to afford it

If we paid them off when he left we would've spent a lot less money than it's cost us since in poor gates and ultimately relegation.

Who knows where we would be.

But as the facts now prove we'd have a great manager who can work wonders with small budgets.

Something we're desperately in need of.

Back to the OP. Well done Yeovil. That Paddy Madden was a great signing. Good luck to GJ, JM and JE in the Championship. It will be tough but GJ got us to the playoff final so you never know. It will interesting to look how they get on next season. I'll be looking out for their results.

I notice Robbered is somewhat absent from this thread. Maybe he is too busy eating his COLD meal that a certain 'Conference Manager' has served him.

Congrat Yeovil and congrat GJ. Best manager we have had in a generation.

Archived